Austinp, you said you would never post again ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by virgin, Mar 25, 2007.

1. I agree.

As I said before in feedback not too long ago...

I've notice more moderators participating in problematic threads in comparison to past years while the thread continues its direction (an eye sore) without the thread being edited, closed or moved to chit chat.

My point, why bother using the complain button when moderators see the problem, actively posting in the thread, sometimes publicly acknowledging there's a problem but not moderating???

I just can't imagine after all these years why people will assume the childish behaviors will go away or stop because someone writes...

Please stop or please use the ignore feature.

The following are Chit Chat thread not being moderated, not in the chit chat forum but contains messages by moderators...

Is Jack Hershey abusing ET?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=90503

Where's The Puretick Statement:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89977

Austinp, you said you would never post again ?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90490

Last of all, I find it extremely odd that these types of threads become common place, more heated as April tax time nears.

:confused:

Thus, there's a lot of venting occurring.

Mark

#31     Mar 25, 2007
  2. Now watch this. Woaaaah two Fin fans yeeee haaaa. Dudes I live in NC but still bleed Aqua and Orange. When I was just a little VIPER, I saw the undefeated fins beat the gangenous jets AT THE OB, with Joe Willie in a big hairy overcoat on the sideline because of a prior injury. A sweeeeet victory to savor over and over. We are now officially off topic, hehehehehehehe

The Ever Undefeated VIPERFIN

#32     Mar 25, 2007
  3. rcj

rcj

Whatcha si[[ing on there, bro?? :)

#33     Mar 25, 2007
  4. rcj

rcj

Mark ... Just before posting this i counted only three threads - the ones you mentioned out of 18 with recent posts. Is that too many for you?

There's many really "good" threads around it seems to me.

... rj

#34     Mar 25, 2007
  5. Agree and I never said there wasn't.

I'll repeat, there's an increase number of moderator participation in problematic threads in comparison to prior years.

These threads will then increase many more pages until someone (a moderator or Baron himself) saids...

Ok kids...recess is over.

:p

Simply, since they obviously know the thread is problematic (they acknowledge such)...

Why let the thread continue for many more pages as if to say this is acceptable???

By the way, I only named three threads and there are others I didn't have time to mention.

Anyways, after April tax time...things get back to normal again until January of next year (it has every year I've been a member here at ET) and everybody is buddies again.

P.S. We've finally made it to chit chat and it took only 7 unedited pages (could be a record). :D

Mark

#35     Mar 25, 2007
  6. Kinky feelings you have there...

#36     Mar 27, 2007
  7. Looks like he got his wish.

JJ

#37     Apr 20, 2007
  8. RCJ, 126 Proof Bookers, the drink of Southern Gentlemen

The Ever Southern At Heart VIPER:D :D :D

#38     Apr 20, 2007