Austinp, you said you would never post again ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by virgin, Mar 25, 2007.

1. andread

andread

nice one :)
    By the way, I would also like to suggest at least to move the thread in chit chat.

#21     Mar 25, 2007
  2. Virgin,
    I just noticed this and have to ask...
    which "some" of your trades are you going to post?

#22     Mar 25, 2007
  3. virgin

virgin

Osorico aka Austinp :D (it's clear how you defend him so obviously) (and your legion of aliases:0)

" some " = high probability

You know what,I bet austinp will never show up in the chatroom to call some trades; just like mister Hershey...

#23     Mar 25, 2007

4. If you say so, it is.
    Osorico :) LOL!

#24     Mar 25, 2007
  5. rcj

rcj

Quote from virgin:

Austinp,

If you want to find out if I trade, let's meet in the chatroom and post some of our trades, ( better than photoshopped blotters) , let me know ..
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bullshit.
    Why do you need another person involved to demonstrate your own ability to trade?? Huh?? Just announce what you're going to do and set up the chatroom and make your calls.

... rj

#25     Mar 25, 2007
  6. virgin

virgin

The intention is that austinp also posts his trades, not just me...(remember he is the vendor,not me)

Come on, austinp, change your alias and answer..I don 't need the arguments from your boys rcg,osorico,....

#26     Mar 25, 2007
  7. virgin,

AustinP will not post his trades because his public system just does not work.

AustinP maybe a successful trader, but the tools he sells are not. If he does trade, he is using techniques not revealed in his public system.

Like most vendors, his system looks better on paper than in real-time trading. It is easy to pick a winning trade in hindsight. His sales pitch is the same as most vendors, so many holes exist in the way you interpret the entires, you may pick a winner, you may pick a loser. I like to call it the dart board trading method.

$2000 is way too much to pay for a method that is simply a breakout method off a fib retracement and an ORB modification. Just hunt on the web and you will find the complete method rules. You will laugh when you realize the system can never make money in the long term.

#27     Mar 25, 2007
  8. rcj

rcj

More bullshit.

Do we need the ad hominems?? No deflecting. Just go announce the chatroom time and make 5 or 6 live calls. Show your stuff. If the other party wont do the same then you may begin to have a case. Otherwise ... absolutely nothing!

#28     Mar 25, 2007
  9. Hey, I think ol Austin's okay. And I always hassle vendors.

He quite often puts some thought into his posts, unlike some ET'ers (like me!). And he's a Dolphins fan too. A long-suffering Dol-Fan!

ET is addictive. Old posters never die, they just change IDs.

Best to all. :cool:

#29     Mar 25, 2007
  10. feb2865

feb2865

I have a feeling virgin has some sort of a crush on austinp

I mean, commo'n all this constant atacks makes me wonder..Maybe you get excited by the way he writes?

no offense intended but you chase this guy all over the place

did he made you a "promise" he couldn't fulfill??

or did he has an "unfinished job" pending??

#30     Mar 25, 2007