Austin Visit...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Apr 2, 2008.

1. #21     Apr 14, 2008
  2. #22     Apr 22, 2008
  3. 3 more today, thanks....last bump, I promise, LOL.

Don

#23     Apr 23, 2008
  4. Hi don,

I am used to the " prop shop" model of business-If i am intrested in putting down 10 grand- what is the levearge u will give me? on a basis i am willing to loose a maximum of 4% per trade of the total value of the fund- i seldom trade 2 times a day- are u intrested in a trader like me?

#24     Apr 23, 2008
  5. Hi, it's not a matter of "interest" or anything...but our traders put up $20K or so, and can use $millions for working strategies, doesn't sound like we would be of any benefit to you (at this time anyway).

All the best,

Don

#25     Apr 24, 2008
  6. Hi guys...well we had a nice time last night, and had a few traders come to the office this morning to see some openings and automation. All good....but I was a little disappointed that about 10 or so ETers didn't make it last night...however the place was a bit hard to find as it turned out...so, we'll just schedule another meeting down the road a bit.

All the best,

Don

#26     Apr 25, 2008
  7. Don,

Was a good GTG imo and thanks for coming to town to explain what Bright has to offer - could not make it to Zoe Trading this a.m. as I was busy trading but thanks for the invite. :)

#27     Apr 25, 2008
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

How did you like Austin Don?

#28     May 14, 2008
  9. It was great...only problem was that my Concert was "hailed out" - outdoor Country music, LOL. Will be going again this Summer.

You going to be around June 5/6? Hoping to check in with you as well.

Don

#29     May 14, 2008
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'll be around. Dinner on me this time.

You think there is a large trading community in Austin?

#30     May 14, 2008