Austin Visit...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Apr 2, 2008.

1. OK, thanks for the interest. I'm thinking 4PM on April 24th. I need about 10-15 more confirmations to assure a decent turnout... so keep the emails/PM's coming.

I won't know the exact location for a bit, suggestions are welcome as I said.

Don :)

#11     Apr 2, 2008
  2. ahh sounds like a good time... Visit California some time hah

#12     Apr 2, 2008
  3. im in

#13     Apr 2, 2008
  4. For a wider choice of meeting places with user ratings, check Austin's Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/austin
    Browse By Category -> Restaurants or Food or Nightlife

To find which performances will be on a particular date, check the entertainment website of the local newspaper: http://www.austin360.com/
    Click on the date in the small calendar in the middle column.

I'm from Austin, too--it's a great city. Hope you enjoy your visit.

#14     Apr 3, 2008
  5. I'm actually "due" for both SoCal and NoCal...it's been a while. Probably San Diego area/Orange County first. Short drive from Vegas.

Keep the PM's and emails coming for Austin. Should be able to firm things up by Monday.

Don

#15     Apr 3, 2008
  6. Thanks for the info! I appreciate it. Yes, I'm looking forward to checking out Austin.

Don

#16     Apr 3, 2008
  7. (sorry)

Just bumping up, I would like to get 6 more people to join us. PM me or donbright@brighttrading.net with "Austin" in the subject line....thanks!

Don

#17     Apr 4, 2008
  8. OK, we have the date and time frame set...should have the exact location known in a day or two.

April 24th. Meet for drinks and appetizers at 4PM... informal "presentation" around 5:30 or so. Software demonstrations will follow. Q & A and basically "hanging out" for a while. My treat ....(take it easy on me, LOL).

Invitations to our traders location on Friday as well.

Anyone wishing for a private meeting with me, let me know. I'll be around Saturday as well.

Hope to see you there.

Email to: donbright@brighttrading.net or PM me here on ET.

Don

#18     Apr 9, 2008
  9. OK, we have the date, time and location set for Austin.

(No comments about this web page, LOL I had a little help, but not much ).

:)

www.stocktrading.com/austin2008.html

Hope to see you there...Please RSVP, as they say "space is limited" (for real).

Don

#19     Apr 10, 2008
  10. You will foot the bill for my trip Mr. Knight since you are a mega millionaire.

#20     Apr 10, 2008