Austin Visit...

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Apr 2, 2008.

1. (Also in Hook up thread).
    Hi guys....since I've played guitar for 50 years, and have never been to the Austin music scene, I thought I would plan a trip. Maybe a weekend and a couple of trading days.

While I'm there, I thought I would host a meet-up for traders. All traders would be invited, free food and drinks on me. Hopefully educational, traders from anywhere (retail, other firms, etc.) would be welcome. No "hard sell" of Bright or anything (those who came to Toronto and Chicago will attest).

I'm hoping to do it pretty soon. I would like to get a feel for you Austin traders, see how much interest there might be.

Do me a favor, send me an email to: donbright@brighttrading.net with AUSTIN in the subject line.

Hope to see you there!!

Don

2. Don? Gerry? You decide?!?

Sorry Don...I just had to do it. :D

Uncanny actually...haha

[​IMG]

3. Sounds good - Count me in (I will send you an email). :)

Good Idea - thanks!

4. I actually have a closer look alike photo, I'll try to dig it up and post it tomorrow, LOL. Jerry Garcia, RIP.

Don

5. I had a call with a question. Yes, you guys can PM me here and keep your anonymity...not to worry, LOL. I just want to make sure we have a decent list (have a few already).

We'll cover some cool programming while I'm there as well.

Thanks,

Don

6. paden

paden

You will absolutely love it there. It is an awesome town. Would love for you to post what you think after you visited.

7. How about a Trader GTG - "Cool Programming" at COOL RIVER! :D

http://www.coolrivercafe.com/

8. paden

paden

You must feed him some Mexican Martini's

9. I'm open to suggestions, beer/wine and appetizers...and a somewhat quiet location...maybe early evening after market close.

Keep the PM's and emails coming....might be able to do this in April or early May. David Allan Coe is playing on the 25th, one of my fav's.

Don

10. sweet

#10     Apr 2, 2008