Austin, Texas traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ljoseph1, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Pete - do any of you locals think highly of Zone Trading? Do any of you trade there or have a history there? Thanks Rick

#21     Feb 17, 2005
  2. I don't know about any of the firms here, sorry.

Reminder for everyone:

We're meeting at Flipnotics today, 1601 Barton Springs Road,
    3pm. Hope to see you there!

I'll be wearing my "ACC" baseball cap.

Pete

#22     Feb 19, 2005
  3. acejeff5

acejeff5

hey whatsup guys, i've been looking at this site for some time now but just started posted, i saw your information on austin traders meetings and would be interesting in knowing more and checking it out.......also, I work as a Trader at Zone Trading, and I really like it....its a great place

#23     Apr 2, 2005
  4. moreluck

moreluck

How many traders are at zone trading?

#24     Apr 2, 2005
  5. acejeff5

acejeff5

currently zone has 80 traders, its getting bigger and growing pretty fast, I like the place and enjoy trading there....how bout you? you from austin, etc....?? or trade anywhere?

#25     Apr 2, 2005
  6. Hi

Are there any quality futures trading shops (prop, and/or taking customers trading own money) in Austin? I would love to know, the info is much appreciated!

Thank you

Jason

#26     May 3, 2005
  7. When is the next get together? I will be down around July 4th. Looking forward to meeting y'all.

#27     May 10, 2005
  8. JayS

JayS

Only quality local company to Texas that has a retail trading room is Velocity Futures in Houston.

http://www.velocityfutures.com/houston_retail_room.html

#28     May 10, 2005
  9. PeterF

PeterF

#29     Jun 16, 2005
  10. RXIS

RXIS

Someone from Zone Trading came to my school for some new recruits a couple of years ago. I didn't apply but I've been interested ever since. How tough is it to get hired into your firm?

#30     Jun 17, 2005