Austin, Texas traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by ljoseph1, Oct 6, 2004.

1. ljoseph1

ljoseph1

QuoteTracker is an incredable value.

But is does not support our approach.

We are using a satellite feed and scanning the entire market in real time for volume / range alert conditions.

#11     Oct 8, 2004
  2. Trading s/r, sure, i'd be glad to show what I am doing.

#12     Oct 8, 2004
  3. y, thats definitely not our forte. I know that IQFeed caters to that with their satellite datafeed. Would have to custom code a program for that, but then you probably already do

#13     Oct 8, 2004
  4. terr

terr

ljoseph1 - QT is now integrated with Trade-Ideas, which may do what you need. www.trade-ideas.com - take a look.

#14     Oct 8, 2004
  5. ljoseph1

ljoseph1

Thanks Terr. We are developing an alert concept and GUI that segments the market differently than Trade Ideas.

#15     Oct 8, 2004
  6. ljoseph1

ljoseph1

Thanks for responding Peter. How would you like to proceed?

#16     Oct 8, 2004
  7. Re: meeting: weekday evenings seem to work best for everyone last year. I'm thinking the week of OCT 25th. I'll put up a poll tonight on the Yahoo Group (AustinTraders) with locations and times, then announce the meeting on Oct 22nd.

#17     Oct 10, 2004
  8. Our next meeting will be at Flipnotics Coffeespace Cafe, 1601 Barton Springs Road. It will be the week of October 25th. I will set and announce the date and time on Oct 22nd. For now, please vote for your preferred date and time. Here's the link to vote:

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/AustinTraders/surveys?id=11895195

Here's some info about the place:

"Great coffeehouse with light fare, desserts, smoothies, beer & wine. Great local live music. Outdoor deck and free wireless internet at high speeds. www.flipnotics.com Voted Best Coffeehouse By Austin Chronicle numerous times..."

Here's where to find the place:

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...JqtUQQS&csz=78704&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=

Sincerely,

Pete

#18     Oct 10, 2004
  9. Meeting will be at Flipnotics (see above message) Friday, Oct 29, 6pm. If anyone is coming for the first time please PM me so we know to look for you!
    Sincerely,
    Pete

#19     Oct 23, 2004
  10. Hello Austin Traders!

Come and chat informally on Saturday, Feb. 19th, 3pm, at
    Flipnotics Cafe, 1601 Barton Springs Road. They have a Guinness
    & coffee drink, plus wireless internet... can't beat that!
    It's located about a mile East of Zilker Park, along the same road.

Hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Pete

#20     Feb 15, 2005