Austin Passamonte Challenges all at ET to a $10K entry fee Contest!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by version77, Sep 10, 2006.

1. It would be interesting to find out how Austin got that thread to
    be taken down...

I asked. He won't answer. I wonder why...

#51     Sep 10, 2006
  2. <b>risk</b> matched, we need one more to play fair... who is it gonna be?

All I want in this forum is to be left alone. Just let me post stuff I feel = hope is helpful, and give me the same respect I extend to everyone else. Is that asking too much?

Apparently so, because a minority of anonymous alias "traders" felt the need to pounce on me at every turn. Those exact-same people who were/are the loudest voices of dissent have suddenly become dead silent. Go figure.

My policy is to treat everyone the way I'd like to be treated. That clearly wasn't working here at all, so now I'm treating others exactly the way they treat me. Respect and courtesy first until proven otherwise, then I'll become a mirror.

Coach, I have nothing to prove... I want nothing from anyone in exchange for any "proof" of trading acumen. Some people here in this forum demand proof of trading success from me. That's fine... we'll do it together, with each of us having something at risk on the line.

I have five mounted whitetail heads in my office right here that all gross score more than 125 B&C for those who understand the language. The same vocal minority here might very well ask me to prove that I'm a deer hunter: show the photos afield, show my license = tags filled out, etc. They might very well say I'm a fraud... the rack mounts were all bought at yard sales.

My reply would be, "Want proof I'm a serious hunter? Buy a license and some wool clothes. Get up at 5:00am and hunt with me from 10/11 thru 12/16 here in NY and then out to Iowa from 12/26 thru 12/30.

You'd see your proof there... as you freeze your butt off one week and get rain soaked the next sitting in trees or slogging thru hills & ravines all day. I absolutely love it, and those who share the passion are always welcome in the woods. Come join me in the trenches... you'll get your proof!

#52     Sep 10, 2006
  3. No publicity, Joab. Put up or shut up. Is that clear enough for ya?

#53     Sep 10, 2006
  4. Hey Version, thank you for starting this thread!

Where's your $10k?

I emailed Barron and asked to have that thread deleted. It was rife with childish garbage, personal slander and a host of other crap. Hey, come to think of it, some of that was yours!

If you have a problem with violation of ET policy, just drop an email to Baron and get it taken care of. How long have you been a member here? Glad I could be of tech support service to you.

Best Trading Wishes,
    Austin

#54     Sep 10, 2006
  5. I think it is time for Austin to pay Baron to be on this site. This is
    fast becoming like the Times International crap where they would
    constantly put up posts here at ET and get FREE advertising.

Austin, write out a check and hand it over to Baron and lets's see
    your Banner ad up at the top of this page next week.

This is MY challenge to you. You are getting too much free ink here.

And you keep talking about ass and balls. Weird. Unless you are Gay?...:p

#55     Sep 10, 2006
  6. AP has little to gain from the contest. He's already on the record stating the winnings would go to his choice of charities. If he loses he's out 10 large. Either way, he's out. Granted, there is the satisfaction of contribution, but he could do that any time. I'd give a portion to ACS [$10k], but then I'd want to see at least five entered to make it worthwile. I don't think any index traders here can match the leverage or expectancy I've got, but who knows.

#56     Sep 10, 2006
  7. forgive me austin, but u challenged anyone willin' to prove u wrong, risk has matched your bet, what's wrong with it? if another comes by what are u gonna say that aint enough we need another one and another one and ... i think it is due time u are up for the match.

#57     Sep 10, 2006
  8. <i>"Hey Austin,
    I was reading through ET and saw what was going on. How did all this shit get started? I have talked to you several times with no problem and didn't even know that you have a service. Now that I know it still doesn't matter to me.

I think it takes balls to do what you did and actually think it would be a fun contest to be part of. I imagine you have already figured out though, the guys that are attacking you are the same ones that go from thread to thread calling people names all the time anyway. They don't have the balls to put up or shut up. Even if they did I bet you could just open your account and not make one trade and beat them. They would wash out their accounts trying to trade.

Anyway just wanted to let you know all is cool..."</i>

<b>Version</b>, once upon a time I thought you were intelligent if nothing else. Now I'm beginning to wonder.

The quote above is verbatim from my Private Message box from an ET member who has not been thru these threads before. You Version, and the other <b>ass</b> umptive morons are the only ones who ever made note of me. Had y'all just lurked in the bushes, this gentlemen and legions of others would have remained "safe" and blissfully unaware of anything else.

To be honest, you might be directly responsible for some very happy clients directed toward my site. Thank you for that... and they thank you thru their testimonials (all emails saved for proof), too.

I probably owe you some revenue checks, Version. We only need $8k from you up front to prove you aren't just a venomous hack. I'll spot you the other $2k... it's on me.

In all of your spare time trying to dig dirt from a clean carpet, please pour thru every one of my entries in this forum and show us all that utter one self-promotion. Until you and the other clowns opened your mouths, I was happily anonymous, too.

Thank you for the second-hand promotions!

Hugs All Around

#58     Sep 10, 2006
  9. AP , first , you must know that that challenge will never (ever) happen.
    Second , regardless how good you are , your competition always can have a lucky directional trade that for sure will beat your performance .
    All this staff is just plain stupid.

Now , lemme try to guess your reply :

"IV , put up or shut up". Was I close ?

#59     Sep 10, 2006
  10. Joab

Joab

Austin:

Trying to figure out who is the best trader is like trying to figure out who is the best lover.

There is no right answer because there are too many variables to consider.

For example I trade prop and I make 50% a day somedays and I have many friends that put up 5k and took home 500k last year, you do the math on ROR.

So stop wasting everyones time with this stupidity and just trade for yourself and prove your a man in your bedroom because nobody cares about the size of your ####.

#60     Sep 10, 2006