Austin Passamonte Challenges all at ET to a $10K entry fee Contest!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by version77, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Bit, just Yahoo! word search paisano and you'll see what I got. Been writing it that way for many years, you had me worried I was dead wrong all that time. :>)

If it weren't for other info vendors, I probably would have washed out of trading before now. The old b.s. about testing, tweaking and dabbling in the dark until ya get it right was not working for me at all.

BTW... I do not market a system or method on its own. I work with clients who desire an on-going educational relationship. One price, open-end support from me. I do not advertise or "troll" anywhere, and a number of people here had zero idea I do anything else UNTIL my detractors made them aware of such.

Had everyone with negative comments held their keyboards, most of the people in this ET forum would only see me as a peer... which was my true desire in the first place.

The day is coming where I have to retire from everything outside of trading, but I truly enjoy working with other people. If I had to choose careers over again, teaching high school earth science = history or gym would be high on the list.

I like working with people, but the time approaches when that won't be possible due to life filling up with other responsibilities. When 2007 arrives, I'll rebalance my life and some things I enjoy right now will simply have to go.

New Year, new resolutions, new paths :>)

#41     Sep 10, 2006
  2. kk, lemme give u some lessons here :D

'paisano' is not of italian origin, but french-spanish...'paesano' is the correct world if u intended to communicate in our tongue. --'paese'= land, country. ano=uno/one.
    'one from the country', a peasant, a citizen or a countryman or yeah a pal, close friend from the same place. here u go.;p

#42     Sep 10, 2006
  3. ssblack

ssblack

you wouldn't have seen it posted, it was said by Charles Drummond...

#43     Sep 10, 2006
  4. <b>Bit</b>, thank you for that lingual correction. I have erred the spelling for ten years now, at least. Where were you when I needed correction before? Glad the elder Passamontes' weren't hip to the web. (hearty laugh)

#44     Sep 10, 2006
  5. Real traders do not need pissing contests to prove themselves. Monthly sheets are all the justification one needs.

Also why waste time trading for charity money and bragging rights which are worthless when your own personal P&L means so much more and requires all your attention anyway...

#45     Sep 10, 2006
  6. risk has matched his bet already...let's see what happens next month.

#46     Sep 10, 2006
  7. I give you credit Austin, you are putting your money against others' mouths. I admit, I was skeptical when I first heard about you. I think healthy skepticism is necessary in this business.

That said, as I mentioned before, anonymity and big egos(which ET has too many) make for a dangerous combination. This board has almost as many cyber warriors as it does traders unfortunately.

I will pass on the challenge as I have only 1 year in biz of full time trading and don't need that kind of pressure. I wish you and the other takers good fortune.:)

Dan

#47     Sep 10, 2006
  8. Well I am not surprised riskarb jumped in lol...

#48     Sep 10, 2006
  9. Joab

Joab

Austin:

Nice publicity stunt are you related to Howard Stern because this reminds me of his stupidness.

#49     Sep 10, 2006
  10. I hold no ill will towards AP. Those acerbic comments were in response to that "ET Bitch Fest" thread. Now we all know and love Austin. :D

#50     Sep 10, 2006