Austin Passamonte Challenges all at ET to a $10K entry fee Contest!

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by version77, Sep 10, 2006.

1. Hey Austin,

Thanks for the invite.

Sign me up!

Naw, just kidding.

The truth of the matter is that your very presence here and the fact that you sell a trading service implies that you're looking for new clients, whether you are or are not.

If someone is truly desperate (there have been a few threads of folks that are), I have no doubt that your services are a better option than quitting the game.

But then again, that can be said of many trading vendors.

Aside from that and identifying you as an active vendor here at Elite Trader, I really don't think anyone cares.

Best Regards,

Jimmy Jam

#11     Sep 10, 2006
  2. No newnick, the ability of a vendor to trade has no direct relationship to the fact that they are selling a trading service.

Plenty of guys of can't trade, teach ... and even if they can trade, their trades are all based on probability of an event happening, whereas when someone sends'em a check, there is no proability involved in making the money.

It's 100% guaranteed, unlike their trading (or teaching) results.

Later,

JJ

#12     Sep 10, 2006
  3. Artful dodging on your part, JJ. What part about the <i>put up or shut the hell up</i> did you miss? Please go back and reread my post one more time.

Best Wishes Always!
    Austin

#13     Sep 10, 2006
  4. Like I said......I bet NO ONE takes austinp on. Just a bunch of whiners and losers.

Don't we just hate any trader selling a method for a couple of grand. Figures. He calls your bluff and everyone runs. HA.

Either see for yourself that he walks the walk with VERIFIED brokerage statements.....OR shut up!

#14     Sep 10, 2006
  5. Hey, no one is going to lose the contest and face a firing squad. I mean c'mon... where's all the big-mouth detractors hiding behind their cowardly alias' now?

The lack of bold, confident traders who are so quick to trash me is deafening silence. Please, no weasel words to avoid the call-out... put up or shut up about me in this entire forum forever.

Big Hugs All Around :p

Austin Passamonte

#15     Sep 10, 2006
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

sorry but that's not how it works, not here anyway.:cool:

#16     Sep 10, 2006
  7. nkhoi, on a man's honor, isn't that how it should be?

I grew up in small-town bars where everyone knew everyone else and strangers were given respect until proven otherwise.

I won my share of 8-ball pool games for $50 ~ $100 where the other guy had empty pockets, bluffing out his butt. Never once did I bet on a match while holding the cue when my pants couldn't back up my bet. I saw plenty of those big-mouth bluffers get their guts stomped out when called to the truth.

Moral of the story? Anyone who gets called out and cannot meet the bet should shave their a** and walk backward down the street, just to hide their face in shame.

nkhoi, you've moderated your share of threads wasted by senseless flames and anonymous, cowardly sniping. Right or right? Wouldn't this forum be a much more productive place if it were "sheriffed" like those redneck roadhouse bars I grew up in?

:D

#17     Sep 10, 2006
  8. You got balls austinp. Looks like there are just mostly pretenders to the crown.

I hope there is at least one real profitable trader on ET who does take you up just for the fun of it.

I think that you post this challenge alone proves that you have some advice that may be helpful to some of us learning to trade.

My only advice from what I am learning, is don't revenge trade if you lose on a trade.

For example, if you lost on 4 future contracts, don't double to 8 on the next trade to try to make it up. Usually when you are having a bad day, it will just get worse. If you ever want to do that, do it on a good day that you have already made money on.

#18     Sep 10, 2006
  9. Oracle, imo any successful trader will not back down from such an easy challenge as this.

$10k is not a lot of money to play with anyone who is really making it here... but the pretenders won't dare risk it. I'll gladly show where my $10k comes straight out of emini futures trading profits from a live account at Mirus Futures to back my side of the bet. I'll trade a $25k account for 2.5 months of highly favorable price action and see what happens.

Maybe I'll get beaten. Maybe it'll cost me $10k to have some fun with the cowardly strangers who quiver behind their anonymous aliases.

That'd be fine... I will heartily congratulate anyone who finishes with higher % profit than me, and will also kick in a $500USD gift certificate to the restaurant of their choice, anywhere in the world. That way they can celebrate the outing of a failed trader = shill in grand style.

The silence from my oft-vocal detractors is still deafening.

#19     Sep 10, 2006
  10. You would both be underwater under B/S. The model is vol-dependent/position independent.

I am game under any time frame, provided I am allowed to trade in my fx exotic vol account.

#20     Sep 10, 2006