Austin Goolsbee is the Latest Obama admin College professor to flunk the real world.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Jun 7, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Austin Goolsbee is the Latest in the Obama admin who is an economics College professor that flunked out in the real world.

Here is the list of Obamas liberal economics team who have dropped out after utter failure. Looks like the liberal economic theories they try to teach have been a complete and utter failure in the real world. No surprise here. Atleast we can take solace in the fact that all these bums will now go back to teaching, these failed policies, after complete and utter failure in the real world, and we wonder why our education system is such a joke.

Christina Romer: Head of the council of economic advisors.
    Previous job:Professor of economics, Berklely.

Lawrence summers-National Economic council director
    Previous job:Professor of economics - Harvard.

Peter Orszag- Budget chief
    Previous job:Chairman - Citi group.
    (how the fuck did they think an economist from citi was going to fix the problems?)

Jared bernstein-Joe Biden top economic advisor.
    Previous job:professor of economics-Howard/Columbia university

Austin Goolsbee
    Previous job:Professor of economics-University of Chicago.

2. pspr

pspr

Goolsbee is an idiot. Just listening to him makes me cringe. Where do they find these guys?

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yep, pretty much sums up the success this team has had with this economy. And before some moonbat tries to point out that Bush caused the recession, please let me point out, once again, that while it began under Bush, it has continued under Hope and Change. Actually, it's gotten worse. We're even deeper in debt with nothing to show.

When will lil' Timmah the tax cheat follow the rest of these folks?

4. Max E.

Max E.

Yeah all these guys who tried to keep the money in government hands now know that the writing is on the wall. The private sector is going to collapse now that Stimulus, QE1, and QE2, are done. Instead of trying to keep the growth in the private sector, they tried to keep the money in the hands of the government. And now we are witnessing the begginning of this failure as the government runs out of money, and the new crippling program "Obamacare" takes effect. These guys know the writing is on the wall and they are abandoning ship, like the rats that they are as they watch they whole thing collapse again.

I wish there was a website to bet on unemployment. I would be willing to bet my life on the fact that unemployment will be higher than right now by the 2012 elections, if the government doesnt try to flood the system with more fake money, because they never even bothered trying to fix the real problem which was in the private sector.