‘US builds hospitals in Georgia, readies for war with Iran’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Banjo

Banjo

2. Mvector

Mvector

If anyone has been paying real attention, the push to get Iran to respond has been going on for almost two years now - the US and I am sure isreal has been killing people and taking out buildings throughout iran all this time. There has been numerous military and industrial facility buildings getting leveled within iran for almost two years - every time iran just reports an odd industrial accident explosion or natural gas leak related explosion. The push to get iran to respond has been in play already - so far iran has shown restraint from taking the first shots that would be portrayed in the media as an aggressor starting a war. For obvious reasons, iran knows they would never ever win a war with the US. US blood lust war lovers are doing everything they can to get iran to react - so far iran has maintained the discipline to prevent war.

obama would love another war to distract from economy - that would help his central banker puppet masters to have more distractions so they can keep robbing our country blind -

http://news.yahoo.com/u-military-moves-carriers-denies-iran-023925806.html

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

How is that possible? Our POTUS has a Nobel Peace Prize for Christs sakes.

4. pspr

pspr

I think you are right. Obama seems to be aiming to provoke Iran by late summer into striking first. Then Obama can start a bombing campaign and hope he gets the "Commander In Chief defending America" bounce into the election. I can see him having no moral problem with this plan.

But, I'm not sure you can believe everything printed on that rt.com website the OP is about.

5. Mvector

Mvector

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

I can see that.