•Unemployment Increases in 27 U.S. States; California & Nevada Reach ALL-TIME Highs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Exactly, you are left wing because I am quite sane. It is you who are insane, buying the leftie party line that Bush is responsible for all the evils of the world.

I dare you - show any proof whatsoever that any Bush policies whatsoever increased illegal immigration - go ahead, show me some evidence.

Show one instance from Bush or Repulicans on any legislation that increased this problem.

Show one iota of proof of what you contend.

The answer is, you can't.

---------------------------------

It was CLINTON & Democrat Congress policies that produced the long-term flood of illegals. Policies that Bush inherited.

I live in Arizona, obviously one of the border problem states. I know a lot more about this subject than you ever will.

It is an absolute fact that the Bush Administration tried to seal the borders here and was blocked by Dems EVERY time. He was accused of being heartless, etc. by you same whiners that are now sniveling about the problem. Well, you bleeding hearts reaped exactly what you sowed over a decade on this issue.

---------------------------------------

When are you going to face the truth? The Democrats have been in charge of Congress, etc. for several years now. Blame them for the status quo. Notice that great big spike up at the end of your chart.

#21     Sep 21, 2009

2. This just show me that you are too stupid to even argue with.

In the first place, they call them illegals to begin with. That means that no matter what policies are in place, they come in illegally.

The reason they come here is because about 95% of the entitlements they are provided come from DEMOCRATS.

This is an absolute fact, case closed. And for your information, just so you understand how it happens, most of those types of entitlements were the price of Democrat votes on Repulican issues, i.e. tacked onto other unrelated bills.

Compromises happen in legislation, and Democrats are the ones with a long-established, well-known, factual history of giving our taxpayer money to people who are here illegally.

Thats why your contention is such a joke. Republicans are all the heartless bastards, remember? They always vote overwhelmingly against entitlements every chance they get.

#22     Sep 21, 2009
  3. What? still waiting for fox to feed you the answer?

Although I do despise the unamerican republican crooked party, I'm not a leftie. And you ARE insane. Yet another Old half witted birther goon.

[​IMG]

Your even daring to mention the democrats after a DECADE of republicant control of congress and Shrubs appointment to the white house shows what a mental loser you are.

who gives two shits about connecting any of Shrubs nonsensical policies. The fact is he actively enabled a loose border policy to help his crooked unamerican campaign donors.

The data has been posted showing illegal immigration DID NOT peak in 1996 but increased exponentially in the years after. Nice chart too.

Totally blasted the other right turd's assertion illegal immigration peaked in 1996. Propaganda attempt FAIL.

I'm not going to waste time on a lunatic birther like you. It's up to you to prove your own ( false and assesnine) assertions

BTW how's the medicare you're hogging? Inspite of what Fox tells you halfwits, medicare IS a govt. option.
    Medicare is an entitlement you old birther assholes seem to quite enjoy having at the expense of the younger generation. lol. :D

#23     Sep 21, 2009
  4. Well, I figured since you're a sorry old goon, you'll never find the correct information unless Fox shoved it down your miserable old throat.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,111818,00.html

Bush Amnesty Sparks Surge in Border Crossings

Thursday, February 19, 2004

On Jan. 27, the Copley News Service reported that shortly after President Bush announced his plans to amnesty millions of illegal aliens in the U.S., more than half of the Mexicans trying to sneak into the U.S. through San Ysidro (search) told authorities they were doing so to position themselves for the amnesty.

As one member of the U.S. Border Patrol (search) told me, “They believe that they are only responding to an invitation.”

The percentage suggested by Copley probably does not come close to the actual number of people who are running for the American border as word of Bush’s immigration plan (search) spreads through Mexico -- and indeed throughout the world. Mexico, it seems, is now regarded the world over as the doorway to the United States.

It was a great pleasure to use a FOX source to shove the info down your miserable throat.

Now do a reach around and go fuck yourself. Yes, keep whining about the democrats. Without them we'd take medicare away from losers like you. You don't deserve it.

#24     Sep 21, 2009
  5. The Pew Hispanic Center also estimates that inflows of unauthorized immigrants
    averaged 800,000 a year from 2000 to 2004, but fell to 500,000 a year from 2005
    to 2008
    with a decreasing year-to-year trend. By contrast, the inflow of legal permanent residents has been relatively steady this decade.

http://www.workingimmigrants.com/2008/10/pew_hispanic_center_estimates.html

The Border Patrol grew to more than 18,000 agents by the end of 2008, more than doubling during the presidency of George W. Bush.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/border-99057-apprehensions-patrol.html

#25     Sep 21, 2009

6. You are completely wrong, including calling me a "birther" (which I assume you mean boomer) I'm not anywhere near medicare age, not even close.

But what is obvious is that you are too young to have lived through the truth about what has happened. The only thing you bring to this discussion is poison and ignorance. You are just another liberal ignorantly jumping on the bandwagon.

Stop talking now, you aren't worth the kb.

PS I have never watched Fox news in my life.

#26     Sep 21, 2009
  7. There is no way my thread on unemployment should have been tossed into P&R because two people got into a pissing match.

#27     Sep 21, 2009
  8. 1. "Birther" is one who agrees with the notion that Obama has not yet provided adequate proof of his being a "natural born citizen" and therefore eligible to be President.

2. fkb has repeatedly shown himself to be a "brain-dead Libtard" and not worth the kb to argue.

FWIW... anyone who is a blind supporter of Obama is a brain-dead Libtard... blind supporters of Bush are equally brain-dead. We don't need either of them bastards nor their political notions.... imho.

#28     Sep 21, 2009
  9. Ya know I love you but your typical thread-if no one responds-receives a whopping 60-90 views.

ET has really lost a lot of traffic since the proliferation of the Seeking Alpha's and Kirk Reports of the world.

If something is already on Bloomberg etal it's not exactly fresh, eh?

Every now and then, TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T ALREADY KNOW. :p

#29     Sep 21, 2009
  10. I admit that I moved it. While the original premise of the thread was great to read - it sadly turned into yet another mudslinging fest. It outlived it's usefulness and will now RIP in the bowels of the cesspool that is the political forum.

#30     Sep 21, 2009