AUDUSD will fall more

Discussion in 'Forex' started by intervention, May 15, 2013.

1. As you can see that AUDUSD has broken the psychological level of 1.000. So will it continue to fall to at least 0.9500.

My main thought is to know when it will start reversing so that we can trade that move.

2. expiated

expiated

AUDUSDH1.png

None of the currency pairs—not EURUSD, CADJPY, GBPJPY or USDCHF—wishes to cooperate with me. Nonetheless, I trust that sooner or later the market makers will return to their normal modus operandi…and at this time, my most promising option looks to be buying AUDUSD at 0.7133.

3. expiated

expiated

AUDUSDH1.png

Unfortunately, I was not awake to lock in gains when the opportunity presented itself, and my take profit target was never hit, so I ended up getting stopped out of the trade. (At this time AUDUSD appears to be relatively range bound.)

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  4. expiated

expiated

AUDUSD and AUDJPY are both bullish, so I figure this is just a temporary pullback, which is why I chose to be satisfied seeking a mere 10-pips worth of profit. I will now be waiting for my system to alert me as to when it is "safe" to go ahead and enter a long position.

ScreenHunter_2724 Dec. 03 11.25.jpg

5. expiated

expiated

If fundamental factors don't take over control, this might constitute a nice buying opportunity.

ScreenHunter_2738 Dec. 04 16.52.jpg

AUDUSDM5.png

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018