AUDUSD Position Trades

Discussion in 'Forex' started by chumbucket, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Currently flat. I am watching the 8771 level on spot. A move and close below this level and I will set shorts for a move to 8679, then 8359. Initial risk would be a significant close above the hourly swing high at 8833.

If this sets up, I will update risk management for the move down.

cheers

2. cstfx

cstfx

I'm scalping the aussie either side for 5-10 pips but too am looking for a break to the upside to test highs. Currently tho it is over bought on the hourlys

3. Just a small change here. Based on today's price action my reverse level has moved up a few ticks to 8778. Looking for a close below this level to set up shorts.

4. Ever close to 100% retracement on A/U, it's the best position trade currency. A/J is also performing well near 102. I look towards USD/JPY for scalps and the Aussie pairs for position trades.

5. cstfx

cstfx

Short term we got a little more upside, but it hasn't been at these levels in over 20 yrs. Maybe run is coming to an end?

6. True, but the long-term rally won't be hindered until the outlook for commodities and the US landscape changes.

7. I have never had much success in the long term scalping. How do you guys do it?

8. cstfx

cstfx

This thing does not want to break 8830 even with this morning's tame inflation numbers. Taking a short at 8825 with downside target of 8700-8715. Aware of a stall tho at 8750-8775. Looks like little upside momentum so this might be well contained. Will square at close if not seriously in the money. (30+)

9. cstfx

cstfx

Looks like it finanlly found it's balls and broke that 8830 barrier. Looking to see if 8870 holds, if not I'm out.

10. KS96

KS96

Get set.

#10     Sep 28, 2007