AUDUSD Decisive week for bull continuation

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Lee-Bax, Apr 19, 2020.

1. bulls95

bulls95

Going to be an exciting week for the aud.

#51     Mar 10, 2021
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good afternoon all. Checking on our AUDUSD trade today. Nice to see TP1 has been achieved for 200 pips profit. As there is 2 TP projection targets for this trade setup then close half position if you haven’t already and let the rest run to the potential supply zone hit above at TP2. For the continuation id like price to break above the current supply zone we just broke, and find demand for the last push. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#52     Mar 18, 2021
  3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good evening all. New trading week begins soon, looking at AUDUSD today. This is the weekly chart, can see things alot clearer here. Price had a good strong bull run. then we fell through the trend line . But we find ourselves at a nice demand area. I think we may see another bull push, they might trap some sellers with the break of trend then push further north. Would like to see price break above supply and test for further movement upside. Either from this current demand zone which has already been tested. Or from the one below, watch for the signs on the lower timeframes then enter the buy. Will update when i see some directional movement . GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#53     Apr 11, 2021
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning, checking back in on AUDUSD . Last time out i gave the setup of buying from this demand zone . I showed why it was relevant on the weekly TF. Currently up 130 pips on this position so far. We have a 1:3 R:R ratio up to the supply zone above. It's a pretty long standing supply zone to break where TP is, so that will determine the next trade. If price fails to break above then we could see a sell off from there. If we break above then we will look to buy from the retest of that break. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#54     Apr 16, 2021
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Been a while since I updated AUDUSD . The current position has been a relatively slow one compared to the previous trades we had in the bull run. WE have peaked at 200 pips on this positions but currently sit at 150 pips profit. I do still think we will reach TP projection zone as we broke and closed and now trading above the moving average. Still overall bullish trend but I do see the strength slowing down. Keep holding if you did take it we may see some more quicker movement with the month end coming soon. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#55     Apr 27, 2021
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, today i've got a little setup on AUDUSD for which I haven't traded for a long time. Since tapping into the big supply zone back in Feb we have seen a decline in price. We have broker through demand levels and now looks to be a bearish trend . I would like to see price pullback to meet the moving average so then we can sell down the demand zone below. That's where I think the next reaction will take place regarding to the trend. It could break below for continuation or we could see a reversal there. Should be an easy trade to take so keep your eye out for that setup. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#56     Jul 27, 2021