AUDUSD Decisive week for bull continuation

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Lee-Bax, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Today im back looking at AUDUSD and glad to report the TP zone has been hit. Its been a few weeks since i last gave my trade idea out on this pair so hopefully you marked it up as i did then. I was waiting for a break and retest of 0.73c and that's exactly what we got. AUDUSD is a slow pip moving pair but it does act to fundamentals and technical analysis well. Currently 150 ish pips in profit. So you can take profit here. I will be looking for it to break above this strong resistance zone where price is now for the same type of movement again. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#41     Dec 9, 2020
    easymon1 likes this.
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Back on AUDUSD today folks. Last time we looked at this pair we was almost at TP point in the resistance zone but it has smashed through. Hopefully you had a TP set if not take your profits. Im looking at another very similar setup with the re test of the zone we broker. Very simple trades to take on this pair, we have had many positive trades in recent times. Remember wait for it to test the support level then get the buy in on any rejection. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#42     Dec 15, 2020
  3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Last day of the trading week and AUDUSD has been very good to us again. There was a second buy entry on the retest of the break of last TP zone, We got the rejection but it didn't quite come all the way back to the desired entry. But still very easy trade to take when monitoring lower timeframes. If you kept hold of your original entry then it was an easy 300 pips. Have a good weekend all, next week will be limited trades due to the xmas period so will be monitoring existing positions we are already in GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#43     Dec 18, 2020
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Looking in on AUDUSD again today. What a pair it has been for us this year since the covid crash. I've always said AUD will recover the quickest with its link to the Chinese economy. We have had many buy's hit TP this year and recently its been the same. Last trade smashed through TP and now im looking for a similar setup again. Staircase trend of break and retests. Simple stuff to take.
    Wait for the Re-Test, let it find support and jump in on the buy. Zones marked out are weekly level's of S+R o good area's to aim for. Happy new year to all and GLIYF Screenshot_3.png

#44     Dec 31, 2020
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Todays chart is back onto AUDUSD . Couldn't of been any easier to take this trade as from my last post. Very simple break and re-test like other recent trades with this pair. Very minimal drawdown if any. AUDUSD has been very easy to take trades on this past year, i hope many of you catch them also. The current trend is sharp , so i would like to see it visit back to trend and hold for extra confirmation for more longs. Nice R:R of 1:5 here for 200+ pips. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#45     Jan 5, 2021
  6. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Its been a few weeks since i have updated on AUDUSD . Last time i gave out the setup price has tested it multiple times as we can see its a strong support zone . But price hasn't really gone anywhere since. We can see this flag forming so ill be looking for it to breakout and retest for the push to TP zone. Its been good to us last year taking many pips off this pair. I would leave Sl as it is on this setup as it may need to revisit entry zone for support. this is where your risk management comes into play. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#46     Jan 26, 2021
  7. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

We had many successful trades on AUDUSD in recent times, but last time out we hit SL, price came crashing through the wedge and bounced right off the EMA's im the circled area. Im looking at AU again and i would like price to come back to the support area for a bounce north. Ideally at the trend line in my circled area for more confluence. Hopefully we can get this position going, look for the pullback and get ready to enter as it might happen before it gets to the trend line . 1:5 on offer here virtually. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#47     Feb 11, 2021
  8. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

It's been a while since I we have had a look on AUDUSD . this pair is coming to a point of interest. We have been very bullish of late and had many good positions. For the next one im looking for the buy again. Above price is a weekly zone of supply. We could see a downturn in price from around here. We may even see a break in the trend line , but i think it will only be short term. I think we could pick up the daily or the weekly demand zone below before the next push upwards. It might take a week or so for this setup to come to us but should be worth the wait for a good return. Let me know what you think? GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#48     Feb 18, 2021
  9. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good evening all, new week begins soon. I'm looking at buying AUDUSD . Will see what price action does on market open and Monday. But we have what looks to of broken trend line on the daily. But it could be a bit of trickery, price visited the demand zone and rejected instantly. Shows a lot of buyers still in this pair. I would like to see it visit again before the next push up, or even the demand zone below, it may trick others into selling breaking the trend and take price back up the weekly supply zone above. Wait for support to form before entering. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#49     Mar 7, 2021
  10. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning all, looked at AUDUSD a few days ago and was looking for the buy at this demand area. We got a big rejection on the first touch then the nest daily candle came short. But yesterday we saw price come to touch it again which is when I entered. It certainly seems to be a strong demand area. They could of tricked buyers into the market buy breaking through trend but then collected liquidity at demand and now take price back up again. We have a supply zone created just above which would be at the right shoulder of a H+S that would need to be broken to reach TP of the monthly supply above. So two TP zones to look out for or to secure profits along the way. GLIYF
    Screenshot_1.png

#50     Mar 10, 2021