AUDUSD Decisive week for bull continuation

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Lee-Bax, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

New week begins with a TP smashed. AUDUSD bull is still strong as expected. If you held this trade you was rewarded with over 200 pips.
    The current zone that it just broker above is a weekly level, so the fact it broke and closed above signify's strong momentum to me. So i wouldnt be surprised for price to hold around here first before another move happens. Theres another zone marked out above which will be the next target area. If your still in then bring your SL up close to the TP area and hold just incase it moves quickly again. GLIYF Screenshot_2.png

#31     Aug 31, 2020
  2. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Good morning, new week upon us. BAck to the strong bull of AUDUSD today. Trend is still going strong with AUD. SO im looking at this little buy up to the next zone of .074c
    We can get a R:R of 1:2 on this little trade. Just a simple trade from the trend and support zone here.
    Stop loss under previous low, as if we break that then its possible the structure could become bearish . Have a good week all GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#32     Sep 14, 2020
  3. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

We've had many long positions hit TP on AUDUSD over the past few months, bringing in hundreds of pips along the way. But that bull run came to an end here when we got stopped out at break even. Price has dropped through trend and we have had some strong bearish action recently especially with negative retail sales today released. But i dont see it dropping too far, the AUD economy tied to china will pick back up again. Ive marked out some area's of interest where i will look to get another buy in once we see some support found. Was too late to get in on the sell so ill wait for the reversal. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#33     Sep 23, 2020
  4. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Today looking at AUDUSD we can see price rejected right inside the marked out zoned level. But i am going to wait before i enter this pair. Theres two ideas that i will be acting on. The first one is to sell from the trend line if we see rejection, if we are turning bearish then thats where i will be selling from if it doesnt break above. The next idea is if we break above then i will be looking to buy on the retest of the break. Stay patient with this one we should get a nice trade from it when they come to us. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#34     Sep 29, 2020
  5. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Dont you just love it when the zones you mark out are hit. Price has done as expected on AUDUSD , we hit the trend and fell right down. Price is currently tanking through the small support zone . So i expect it to go down to one of two places. First being the .618fib level for a turn up like previous, or to the next level of demand below. If it breaks below those two levels i will be very surprised. I will be looking for buys at those levels, so wait for confirmation before entering as always, as we might need to wait for the next level below. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#35     Oct 15, 2020
  6. maxinger

maxinger

Hope you have shorted it
    Today it moves in tandem with the index futures.

#36     Oct 15, 2020
  7. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Happy monday all, new week begins and looking back at AUDUSD today. Happy to see all my prediction points were hit, its like clockwork this pair, hit the box and went straight up, if you watched that then it was an easy 120 pips. Couple of trade ideas i have for this pair is to short again when we come back up to trend and the .3 fib. If we do go bear again then i would presume we might hit the zone below marked out. For a buy option i would like to see it break above trend and retest for the buy. Two easy ideas to execute on this one. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#37     Oct 26, 2020
  8. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Last time on AUDUSD i gave a couple of trade ideas, and behold we got the sell nicely from the trend. Was a fairly easy trade to take on the lower timeframes when price was approaching the trend line . Nice 1:7 R:R on offer with this trade with the stop above the fib level. Currently 85+ pips in profit targeting the support box below. Safe havens are making plays currently. Dont forget to lock in profits and make the trade risk free. GLIYF

Screenshot_1.png

#38     Oct 28, 2020
  9. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

If you followed me when we sold AUDUSD today i am going to advise to take profits. Its only 100 pips profit but nothing to cry about still a good haul. With the election coming up and today being friday its not a bad idea to take profits here. The other reason is 0.70c for me is a strong zone. You can see it only broke on the second test in the bull run and we are now on the 3rd test as support so its possible that it could hold here at this price point. Take your profits withdraw them and enjoy your weekend with them. Have a good one all :) Screenshot_1.png

#39     Oct 30, 2020
  10. Lee-Bax

Lee-Bax

Last friday when i looked at AUDUSD i advised to take profits with the 100 pips. Now looking back on the pair today we can see it was a well timed price to take the profits. Look what has happened since. The elections have certainly made this pair move quite a bit. Yesterdays candle range was 160 pips. We have broke back above trend and now looks to be bullish price action. Good decision to take profits when i did. ill be looking to buy with a break and retest above the 0.73c zone. GLIYF Screenshot_1.png

#40     Nov 5, 2020