AUDUSD .... BV way

Discussion in 'Forex' started by brisvegas, Jul 29, 2011.

1. sorry no updates on this trade setup but its been hectic , anyway ive got my target on this being 350 pips , a few in and outs as bonus and this has been an awesome setup , will post my next one as it comes up , 2 weeks holidays for me now . will revisit aud again here for sure ................. check the ranges to downside 350-400 is a dominant range , there may be more downside here yet but im more than happy to take almost all profit of table , i am leaving a small bit short but its really only small change ...............

#11     Aug 3, 2011
  2. paulbooma

paulbooma

Brilliant work BV, thanks for sharing it.

Great to see the temperament that was required to capture the bigger move. It's always eye opening to see how a pro trader operates.

enjoy your break.

#12     Aug 5, 2011
  3. Been a while since ive visited some audusd analysis here . this cross has completed the dominant range up and has give a trendline break on friday and made the neccesary lower highs and lower lows on 60m . i know this is a hindsite call but a position has been taken and i have a potential (dominant range) 250 tgt from highs on this . will monitor the channel being formed and use lower swing highs as my risk from here on . couple of key levels to monitor on higher time frames being last major swing high at 10600 and dynamic support at approx 10480. major swing large circles and the minor reference points small circles . if im lucky enough to get my range i will still give room for further downside by not taking all profits , i do play the swings on the way down for extra coin whilst holding core position . i will examine dominant ranges as trade progresses . ticking all the boxes so far

#13     Sep 3, 2011
  4. another box ticked . flow is good .....

#14     Sep 4, 2011
  5. Well have got the initial range targeted and have taken a partial profit , leaving a reasonable amount still on the table targeting the 350-400 range region , have a swing high to hide a stop behind and will manange that as trade progresses

#15     Sep 5, 2011
  6. Hey Bris. I am in Brisbane also and am fairly new to trading. Looking to focus and learn on short term trends currently. Reading and testing a lot.

Thanks for your thread. Looks very interesting and I can kinda see what you are doing. Hopefully after looking at it long enough and gaining a bit more experience it will fall into place a lot more.

Open to catching up over a coffee if you like.

Do you know of any others based in Brisbane?

#16     Sep 6, 2011
  7. Yeah i know a fair few traders in brisbane through some seminars ive presented at . Trying to get a regular get together happening , your more than welcome to join us . PM me your email and we will talk from there . I'll send you my phone number and we can talk

cheers ... Pete

#17     Sep 6, 2011
  8. Thanks Pete

PM Sent

#18     Sep 6, 2011
  9. RBA rate decision tommorow , aud has completed one of the dominant range to upside . couple nice upper shadows on daily candles to define the risk , bought some out of the money puts with a couple weeks to go to keep the risk down , data tommorow should define bias into option expiry . risk reward is good , nice setup in my eyes . been a volatile beast last couple months so tgts well under parity are realistic with <9600 being perfect , profit potential is huge and risk is what i paid for puts ( not a lot)

#19     Dec 5, 2011
  10. gmst

gmst

Hello, nice approach to trading Aud. Curious, where do you buy options on FX? which broker please thanks.

#20     Dec 5, 2011