Audited performance

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mucrone, Mar 6, 2009.

1. mucrone

Hi everybody,

I have 7 months trading statements with Interactive Brokers, I did pretty well...I wish to have them audited for interviews as a trader.

Has anyone ideas or suggestions on any auditors that can do this for me?

Thanks in advance to this great community.

2. 7 months? In this economy? I only consider that as the beginning of establishing anything.

I don't really know who audits statements, but if you want a simple way to build credentials, you can use one or more of the tracking websites, such as,, futures, theta research,, etc. Then you can also gain customers/subscribers, if that is your intent.

A couple of brokers that publicize systems, include Attain capital and Striker securities. Robbins runs an annual trading contest.
  3. mucrone

Well I do have three years track record on an Hedge Fund, my previous position, but they are not audited even though very good, I cant access them for auditing, so this last seven months of trading are just to prove when going to interviews that my trading methodology works, I do not intend to sell systems, I just need a few name of reputable firms that can audit them, I got already interest from some big "survived" hedge funds.