Audited performance

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mucrone, Mar 6, 2009.

1. mucrone

mucrone

Hi everybody,

I have 7 months trading statements with Interactive Brokers, I did pretty well...I wish to have them audited for interviews as a trader.

Has anyone ideas or suggestions on any auditors that can do this for me?

Thanks in advance to this great community.

Mucrone

2. 7 months? In this economy? I only consider that as the beginning of establishing anything.

I don't really know who audits statements, but if you want a simple way to build credentials, you can use one or more of the tracking websites, such as timerdigest.com, timertrac.com, futures truth.com, theta research, collective2.com, etc. Then you can also gain customers/subscribers, if that is your intent.

A couple of brokers that publicize systems, include Attain capital and Striker securities. Robbins runs an annual trading contest.

3. mucrone

mucrone

Well I do have three years track record on an Hedge Fund, my previous position, but they are not audited even though very good, I cant access them for auditing, so this last seven months of trading are just to prove when going to interviews that my trading methodology works, I do not intend to sell systems, I just need a few name of reputable firms that can audit them, I got already interest from some big "survived" hedge funds.

Thanks