Audit This

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 16, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Suddenly I am a huge Evan Mathis fan.

‘AUDIT THIS’: NFL PLAYER’S PROTEST OF THE IRS MAY SHOCK YOU

[​IMG]

We didn’t think it could happen, but it looks like the Internal Revenue Service has manged to make itself even ​more ​unpopular with Americans that it already was — if that’s even possible.

For instance, Philadelphia Eagles offensive lineman Evan Mathis on Wednesday decided to express his disgust for the fed agency by posting the following photo to his Instagram account:

[​IMG]

Yes, that’s a picture of him “urinating” (we’re not sure if he’s really doing it) on the IRS building. And, yes, the picture is captioned, “audit this.”

Now, although we have a strong feeling he’ll be forced to offer a public apology (and may even face a fine), it doesn’t sound like he regrets a thing:

[​IMG]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...nfl-players-protest-of-the-irs-may-shock-you/

2. pspr

pspr

The University of Colorado built a new athletic facility when I lived in Colorado. There is probably still a yellow stain between one of the inside walls. :D

3. The EPA will prosecute him for dumping a "bio-hazard" on government property. :cool:

4. Wait till the sponsorship money starts to dry up.

5. pspr

pspr

You mean for AK?

6. . :D .

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Hah!

8. jem

jem

think about how much in taxes that guy has to pay.
    he spent years working to be get into the NFL while many of his peers were going to parties and wrecking themselves.

Now the money grubbers are doing nothing collecting freebies from the govt and he is paying half his income or more over to fed state and local income taxes.

and it is a lot of money.

Soon he will be out of the game and most of his money will be gone.

I am sure leftist posting from the library think he should be paying that much.