Audacity Capital Q&A

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Jonavelle, Mar 10, 2022.

1. wmwmw

wmwmw

I am pretty sure you are a loser because when you brag about passing challenge in one day you never realize it actually is a bad thing and by exposing that you show you are a bad trader who never understand money management and to whom trading is a gambling on high leverage.

By the way,passing challenge does not prove one is a good trader.
    A prop firm statistics show only 3% of traders who pass challenge reaches first profit split.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    #11     Apr 5, 2022
    terminator8 likes this.
  2. And I am pretty sure you are a conman who have no idea about practical trading in realistic market conditions. I have met many of your kind selling investment programs to innocent victims with a laptop at coffee bean showing a "slow" rising equity curve is a less risky automated system to invest in.
    All you can say is a 4% one day return is bad money management on high leverage.You simply assumed I took a few very large sized trades. There are over 200 small scalping ones with stop losses done manually.

#12     Apr 5, 2022
  3. wmwmw

wmwmw

4% one day return? You are clueless .
    Making 10% on 10% drawdown, that is 100% profit, not 4%.
    Making 100% on one day, you are telling me you are not trading on high leverage?

Ask guys from trading firms, if they want to hire, they are not interested in someone who hits a one day lotto, they are interested in someone who makes steady and realistic profit everyday.

#13     Apr 5, 2022
  4. As I mentioned before, steady looking profits is too idealistic.
    You are too amateurish to understand fat tail risk.Hedge fund guys used to laugh whenever someone talks about steady returns.

To force a trade everyday is not funny and aim to make a profit everyday consistently is a joke.
    Only trade on days where there is intermarket confluence.
    E.g, major indices, Audjpy, Nzdusd, copper etc are in same direction
    and VIX,vxd,vxn are in opposite direction.
    For intraday, I wouldn't say there is a trend(applies to much longer term). But there is a bias and it's only with this confluence bias there is an imbalance in probability. Price movement is mostly random in a range bound market.

Day trading is to a large extend gambling. If you cannot acknowledge that and accept losing days and maximize some better days, then you are not ready. That's why prop firm have a 5% daily loss and total 10% loss limit.

Remember to bring your textbooks when presenting to your clients.

#14     Apr 5, 2022
  5. wmwmw

wmwmw

let me sum you up:
    A gambler and loser never believes there are traders who can make steady profit everyday.
    So every trader is gambling like himself.

#15     Apr 5, 2022
  6. traderjo

traderjo

Repeating is the 15 K real 15 K or 15 K nominal? most of these firms say 25K/ 50K account but it is actually not real 25/50 it is the Leveraged Nominal
    Hence the question

#16     Apr 5, 2022
  7. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

My guess is real. Looking over their rules, one can trade 0.5 lots which would be 50k, so that is already over 3x leverage. Their max drawdown cut off is 10% $1,500
    ... so if it was not a real live 15k account, the $1,500 cut off at 100:1 UK leverage would only be $15 that they would be putting up.
    They are pulling in so much money $1,500 loss is nothing, plus one is already putting up $300 of that immediately, then $99 monthly.
    Conclusion, the math works for it to be a live full 15k account.

#17     Apr 5, 2022
  8. DepthTrade

DepthTrade

My question is, do they provide a calendar for the news releases one must be out of?
    And what are all they available fx pairs to trade?

#18     Apr 5, 2022
  9. traderjo

traderjo

OK thanks .. sounds logical ...:D but want to hear from horses mouth in black and white .. in this industry lots of marketing gimmicks are used hence the clarity
    I can a start a business tomorrow and say I fund people for $200K based on Internal leverage of a ES futures contract at say 4000x $50 .. all I have to do is put up 13-15 K not 200K:sneaky:
    Or using Mini ES say again 4000x$5 = $20K but in reality I only have to put up $500! :sneaky:
    But in Marketing If I advertising I am funding 20 K or 200K that is misleading...

also take your point about one is already putting up $300 of that immediately, LOL

#19     Apr 5, 2022
  10. What's misleading is if you pay $600 monthly fee for a $100k acct but you restrict to use it like a $10k acct then it effectively becomes 600/10k = 6% interest rate monthly. That's 72% interest rate annually.

#20     Apr 6, 2022