AUD/USD Buy signal

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Gary_McLaughlin, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Read closely, "I'm camping out on it now since the bottom fell out of it. That was a good entry at 7515." That's what I posed once the trade was scratched. What more is there to follow up on??

#11     Aug 19, 2005
  2. Truff

Truff

took a beating on that trade huh? LOL I believe your the 2 yr old. If ET isn't paying you then why waste your time posting your trades. If you are going to post trades at least be man afollow up on them. get out from under your desk and speak up otherwise who gives a shit what your picks are. they are of no use to us. Lets hope your other trades are a bit better.

#12     Aug 19, 2005
  3. How could I take a beating if I never traded it. Tell me where I posted, "I'm long AUDUSD at ABCD price." I posted, "The bottom fell out of it so I'm camping out on it." In simple English, that means I didn't trade it. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

#13     Aug 19, 2005
  4. Sorry, no substance. You act like you've been standing over my shoulder watching me for the past 2 days. Go whine somewhere else.

#14     Aug 19, 2005
  5. Truff

Truff

Not whining here, just calling like i see it. Your analysis was crap, i called you on it, and your very upset. Not my problem. maybe your 2 yr old can pick em better. lol

#15     Aug 19, 2005
  6. Nope, nothing wrong with the analysis. It just went the other way. Nothing to call me on. No move up, no trade. Still no substance. You still can't tell me where I said, "I'm long AUDUSD at ABCD price." You cannot support your critique with evidence so what you’re saying has no significance -- completely meaningless.

If you can produce any kind of evidence that goes anything to the effect of, "I'm long AUDUSD at ABCD price" then your critique is right on the money. Until then your criticism is completely invalid.

#16     Aug 19, 2005
  7. *ahem*...

lemme just... step in here between you two for a second, guys..

Gary, Truff's right, with all due respect.

When I call a trade, it's a trade I am currently making, or just made - my real money is on the line.

Sometimes I will post an observation such as, I think EUR/USD is going up/down/sideways, whatever... then I ask for "thoughts" from other traders.

If you post in such a way that a trader such as Truff believes you are actually making the trade, then, yes, you should post a "scratch or nix the trade" post to keep members updated.

After all, this is live and real time, and by posting a trade or calling a trade or whatever, maybe someone is apt to be persuaded by your post.

Now look at it. You're long gone, axed the trade or whatever, meanwhile the other trader is still in the trade possibly getting wiped.

Whenever I post a trade or call a trade, I do post a follow-up if there is a change.

Even if I take a loss I will post it, and that I am flat, or re-entered, or changed directions, etc.

I got a trade on now short USD/JPY and I am STILL in it. I have all intentions of posting an update should I change course or close the trade.

So, my ruling goes for Truff in this matter - he has a genuine issue.

Best regards,

theskalper
    (not back on the forum yet guys, just passing thru.)

#17     Aug 19, 2005
  8. Guys, all of you give it up. If you don't have something nice to post, try not to post at all.

Regarding AUD/USD - I went long at 7515. Watched the bounce back to 7540ish then closed when it could not break 45. So I'm not going long now for a while until I see a sustained break of 45.

Stop bashing each other and trade.

And thanks for the compliments on my photos, Gary.

Cheers.

-Ivan

#18     Aug 20, 2005
  9. Once the pair traded below the wedge I posted this, "I'm camping out on it now since the bottom fell out of it. That was a good entry at 7515." I did follow up on it. I didn't trade it so there was nothing more to say. Had I gone long they I completely agree with you and I would have posted a stop and exit.

#19     Aug 20, 2005
  10. Hm... OK, sorry Gary.

Truff, what is your beef, then, specifically? Did you see Gary's "camping out" post?

Guys, I just got into the tail-end of the posts on Gary's thread, seeing the dispute on the last couple posts - thought Truff had a legitimate issue - so I added my input, is all.

I haven't read each post word-for-word.

I'd like to get Truff's reply.

#20     Aug 20, 2005