ATTN: trading moderators: anyone home ??

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by B. Rowshan, Jan 15, 2009.

What's with the moderating in the trading section?

1. It sucks--nothing new

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. it's fair

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. If we do that, we'll have to subtract the 5 you added the day before yesterday. :)

#51     Jan 18, 2009
  2. OK, I'm glad you cleared that up and we agree. To me, having multiple simultaneous aliases talking to EACH other on the SAME thread is deplorable. I would never waste my time doing it, and cannot understand the mentality of someone who would (ie rover and seben). Furthermore, I cannot understand why someone would make a career trolling and sliming others threads. That is reprehensible behavior, and a complete waste of time.

I do not understand what a "detabe" is.

I would prefer you not disclose approx where I live. Is this OK? I know what my IP address says, and that is the approx area.

#52     Jan 18, 2009
  3. 1. Insofar as I know, you have never chatted with yourself and multiple aliases on a thread - nor have I accused you of that to my recollection.

2. "detabe" is "debate" when one types too fast.

3. I was not going to disclose the location. I was merely curious, because I am also in the NYC area and we might meet up for a cup of coffee, or beer, etc. I just thought you might want to see firsthand how "incorrect" your continued comments about me being "little" are :) Unless, of course, it is figurative.

Ivan the Little

#53     Jan 18, 2009

4. Don't waste your time bro, Riskarb already tried that and Rowshan hid like a little girl. Funny part was that Rowshan was the one that suggested the meet-up, and when Riskarb called his bluff and agreed to meet, Rowshan backed out.

I can definitely agree with your sentiment, I just wouldn't want you to waste your time thinking Rowshan was the type to have the balls to meet in person, as it's already been tried.

#54     Jan 18, 2009
  5. What's this? More hypocrisy from Rowschwanz?

Tsk Tsk!

#55     Jan 18, 2009
  6. Oh, I didn't do it to threaten him - I mean, what would I do in a public place anyway?

Just thought it might be fun to have a beer together and see the guy behind all the insults.

#56     Jan 18, 2009
  7. Ha ha sorry if I made it sound that way bud; I was just pointing out the fact that Rowshan probably would not do anything to compromise his facade he has worked so hard on building over the years at ET, so the chances of a meet-up are slim.

P.S. I noticed how he doesn't complain about the poll results being manipulated, so long as they're in his favor. lol

#57     Jan 18, 2009
  8. Yes of course it's figurative--i've never seen you. I'm going to stop w that anyway gonig forward b/c I shouldn't do it.

I wish baron had spent 15 seconds explaining to you how I found ET years ago, it would explain alot w respect to my actions. It's funny, I never would have found ET if not for this person, and I wouldn't be here today--i'm really not a message board type of guy. I welcome baron privately telling you.

Thank you for the invitation. if this were spring 2007 or before, I would do it in a second (you definitely seem OK--it would be fun). I lived in nyc my entire life, and finally moved out in spring 2007 b/c I yearned for trees and grass and land and water. I'm grateful now to have sold my condo back then--I was quite lucky in retrospect.

I would be interested to meet you for a beer, I just don't know how it could come off since I'm not in nyc anymore. Let's keep the invite open--and i'll PM you if anything changes. Just please don't post my PM or turn it against me :).

Don't listen to rover--I know you don't anyway--who would? I didn't take your invitation as anything but curiousity--the same as I have--to see the person behind the name.

#58     Jan 18, 2009
  9. Ruh Roh Rowschwanz, the polls are neck and neck!

Yowza!

#59     Jan 18, 2009
  10. Joe, Please close this thread and suspend the Reaver/Rowshan aliases for a few weeks to allow them to "cool off". These guys are totally out of hand.

#60     Jan 18, 2009