ATTN: trading moderators: anyone home ??

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by B. Rowshan, Jan 15, 2009.

What's with the moderating in the trading section?

1. It sucks--nothing new

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. it's fair

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. #41     Jan 17, 2009

2. Sorry amigo, you said it yourself, the results don't lie:

Robert, allow me to explain something:

The polls are inviolate, and represent the very fabric of ET's integrity. For you to imply otherwise is downright childish and self-contradictory.

Again amigo, the poll results don't lie.

[​IMG]

Robert, you should relax now and let democratic process do its thing. You chose to create a poll, you mustn't get angry when it doesn't necessarily go your way. Do you get this emotional over trades that don't go your way as well?

#42     Jan 17, 2009
  3. I think this entire thread screams as to why there should be very strict moderation on ET. For all the slams on Ivanovich and Magna, they are doing a good job in a land of spam and crazies.

Admittingly, I do contribute my load of spam at times, I think there are quite a few guys who drive 18-wheelers of spam while I just have my pickup truck.

Baron and Joe should come to a decision to eliminate the 18-wheeler contributors of spam. Rowshan, reaver and a few others absolutely must go. Their posts have become more then just a little uncivilized.

#43     Jan 17, 2009
  4. Hiya Port,

How's that long FNM trade working out for you?

[​IMG]

source: http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthrea...page=6&highlight=fnm buy program&pagenumber=2

From $14 allllllll the way down to $.67, what a ride it must've been!

Good ol' Portie the Clown. Always good for a chuckle.

Moving forward-

Oh yes, of course so civilized of you. But when me and Rowshan go at it, we are uncivilized? At least we go after each other and whoever happens to stick their nose where it doesn't belong. You start threads baiting innocent bystanders.

Ah yes, the civilized approach.

#44     Jan 17, 2009
  5. Why would I want to argue with some guy that I dont know and have never met? That makes no sense and insane.

My posts do not violate the code of conduct. I am not abusive to other members and I dont throw two bit insults in an attempt to demean another poster.

The Reaver and Rowshan aliases are obviously abusive and simply downright rude/obnoxious. I am willing to bet that both are one in the same person. Dont bother checking their IPs, its one guy bouncing off of a few different proxies.

If you come on a website like this, then its up to you to follow the rules. I follow the rules;) I may not like either Rowshan or Reaver, but Im not going to waste my time arguing with the one of them.

#45     Jan 17, 2009
  6. zdreg

zdreg

you are entitled to your opinion.

#46     Jan 17, 2009
  7. Oh please. You used to pester Rennick's thread until the cows came home, and then you came up with your own version called the "Urgent Message From Rowshan" - and then proceeded to post "calls" which, when incorrect, you'd say "another winner". It was a worthless thread, and it got moved. That's what started off the animosity you had with me. I still have the PMs somewhere, I'm sure. And whether you PM'd Joe or emailed him or whatever, you certainly pestered him - just as you pestered ME originally when you were trying to keep your Urgent Message thread (which I would have left had you simply owned up to your incorrect calls).

And lastly, you claim Reaver is lying when he says you had multiple aliases. I can personally vouch for at least 5 aliases of yours.

#47     Jan 18, 2009
  8. ivan the tiny--isn't it a prerequisite to moderating to understand how to READ? This is EXACTLY my post. I acknowledge going to rennicks thread--b/c he was pimping a paysite (to anyone w a brain). I Have NEVER, EVER done it to anyone else, and you know it.

Show me 1 single thread where I have trolled on besides rennicks pimp thread. You can't and I haven't. But rover makes a career of following others to their threads and sliming. BIG DIFFERNCE to anyone w a brain.

Why can't you make a point honestly ivan?
    ivan--more bs?? I have NEVER, EVER simultaneously had 2 aliases. Yes, as an alias of mine went to ET heaven, of course, i did create another. But I NEVER had TWO ALIASES at the SAME TIME.

Prove me wrong ivan the small. Show me a single instance in the history of ET where I had 2 aliases at once.

Again, why can't you make a point honestly? You are not an honest person. Basically, you're a slug. Jealousy sucks!

Try to get on with your pathetic life, and your important moderating duties here, and stop being so jealous of me!

#48     Jan 18, 2009
  9. Subtract the 4 votes rover added in 5 minutes yesteday, and it's 12 to 7 that the moderating in the trading section SUCKS!

#49     Jan 18, 2009
  10. First, it is evident in your inability to detabe without direct attacks that I am correct and hit a sore spot.

Second, I never said you trolled anywhere outside Rennick's thread. I said you did so in Rennick's thread. You just admitted that, so we agree.

Third, I never said you had more than one simultaneous alias. I said you had multiple aliases here at ET. You confirm that too, so we agree yet again.

Lastly, what area of the country do you live in? Is it the NYC area?

#50     Jan 18, 2009