ATTN: trading moderators: anyone home ??

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by B. Rowshan, Jan 15, 2009.

What's with the moderating in the trading section?

1. It sucks--nothing new

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. it's fair

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. Other peoples threads? Are you high? Aside from rennicks spam thread for a pay service, I have NOT, I repeat--I HAVE NOT--gone to ANY other threads and posted. Actually, trolling other peoples thread is reprehensible behavior that YOU do. I would never lower myself and waste my time like that.

Prove me wrong. You cannot, which makes you a LIAR.

That's the bottom line b/c rowshan said so.

#31     Jan 17, 2009
  2. I agree! Very interesting amigo!

[​IMG]

You are right, the results don't lie!

#32     Jan 17, 2009

3. Ha ha good old Rowschwanz, never one to be swayed by petty obstacles such as facts, I see.

Allow me to direct you attention to this quote from Ivan, which can be found at the beginning of this thread.

LOL Rowschwanz, looks like you got busted making shit up yet again. ha ha ha

Man oh man.

#33     Jan 17, 2009
  4. Vote was 10 to 7 that the moderating sucked til rover and his aliases (including seben) added 4 votes.

You have to wonder about rover. what is his need to skew this poll?? CREEPY!!

#34     Jan 17, 2009
    #35     Jan 17, 2009
  6. Sorry amigo, you said it yourself, the results don't lie:

Robert, allow me to explain something:

The polls are inviolate, and represent the very fabric of ET's integrity. For you to imply otherwise is downright childish and self-contradictory.

Again amigo, the poll results don't lie.

[​IMG]

#36     Jan 17, 2009
  7. NO. You LIED and said I sent joe PM's. It's a LIE. Here's your words:

Joe will tell you no such PM's exist. Why do you need to LIE to make a point rover???

Nothing I hate more than a follower who doesn't know the facts and LIES. PLEASE take your meds now lapdog!

#37     Jan 17, 2009
  8. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Rover:

He then started bombarding Joe with PM's complaining
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIE # 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Rover:

after the stuff he has done to other peoples' threads??

Lie #2

Quote from Rover:

Rowshan's... with his multiple troll aliases

Lie #3

Quote from Rover:

It's pretty obvious that you are Rowshan using a proxy server

Lie #4

Quote from Rover:

Rowshan specifically asked for it.

Lie #5

#38     Jan 17, 2009
  9. Sorry amigo, you said it yourself, the results don't lie:

Robert, allow me to explain something:

The polls are inviolate, and represent the very fabric of ET's integrity. For you to imply otherwise is downright childish and self-contradictory.

Again amigo, the poll results don't lie.

[​IMG]

Robert, you should relax now and let democratic process do its thing. You chose to create a poll, you mustn't get angry when it doesn't necessarily go your way. Do you get this emotional over trades that don't go your way as well?

#39     Jan 17, 2009
  10. It must be a hard job to be Joe and being the chief moderator in charge. How do you make decisions with all these personalities. Most of these personalities are truly out there at best.

#40     Jan 17, 2009