ATTN: trading moderators: anyone home ??

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by B. Rowshan, Jan 15, 2009.

What's with the moderating in the trading section?

1. It sucks--nothing new

14 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. it's fair

15 vote(s)
    53.6%
  1. ughhhh more drama..move this to community forum

#21     Jan 15, 2009
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well since he is one of only three moderators in this forum, and by far the most active yes, in a way you are talking to him. You screwed yourself.

#22     Jan 15, 2009
  3. zdreg

zdreg

#23     Jan 15, 2009
  4. http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=149709&perpage=6&pagenumber=34

Okay Rowshwanz, so what's up with the multiple alias thing? Why do you feel the need to have multiple aliases posting on "your" thread?

But yet you cry foul as soon as someone does something that you don't like. lol

#24     Jan 16, 2009
  5. It is a shame what a garbage dump this place has become....I have been a member for 10 years(YES DIFFERENT NAMES) and the sad and pathetic decline of the content on this site is staggering....you have clowns constantly depicating on others threads with no clear purpose other then to try to destroy it.

This is particulary happening on rowshans thread by Reaver. I dont know and dont care what there beef is with each other, but the fact that JOE AND BARRON LET IT GO ON SHOWS THAT THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE, OR ARE JUST A SLEEP AT THE WHEEL.

Maybe rowshan has been a hassle in the past,but that is no reason to subject us to REAVER AND THE OTHERS CONSTANTLY STALKING PEOPLE TO RUIN THE OBJECTIVITY OF THE SITE. Reaver has created nothing of value in what he is doing. The fact that it continues to happen shows exactly why this site has became the way it is. Traders laboratory is heads and toes above above this place because the of the moderation. I get tired of going to the front page and every time it is the same thread up with the same nonsense.:(

SHORT3R

#25     Jan 17, 2009

6. You create an alias based entirely on making a direct parody of another user here (stocktrad3r) and want to talk shit to me for busting Rowshan's ass after the stuff he has done to other peoples' threads?? Hell you even started an entire thread making fun of stocktrad3r. ha ha ha

Look in the mirror often??

STFU with your hypocritical bullshit.

If you had read this thread you'd know why this was happening.

Rowshan flipped out because he was acting like a maniac on his other threads that kept being moved to chit chat because he couldn't follow the criteria for a trading thread. He then started bombarding Joe with PM's complaining that Ivan was moderating too much (ie Ivan would moderate troll comments from other users, BUT also remove Rowshan's OT posts as well...IOW Ivan was being fair, whereas Rowshan just wanted a mod to remove OTHER peoples' attack posts but let his remain...Rowschwanz just wanted a goon, not a mod)....So Joe said Rowshan's thread is to receive no moderation....Rowshan specifically asked for it.

Rowshan's stepped on a lot of toes here with his multiple troll aliases, and now he is getting a taste of his own medicine.

Suck it up, buttercup. Stop worrying about me.

Take your ass right on back over to TL if it's so much better than here. Oh, and stop spamming for them while you're at it. No free advertising. See ya.

P.S. It's pretty obvious that you are Rowshan using a proxy server, but I am just humoring you with my response...just playing a long a little.

#26     Jan 17, 2009
  7. SEBEN

SEBEN

Why are you spamming for traders laboratory?

The owner is some weirdo nip that tries to sterlize the site down to what he wants it to be. That isnt real life. Sorry.

Go back over there, Bob.

#27     Jan 17, 2009
  8. rover, I hate to burst your paranoid bubble. But you have made so many false statements here ( I stopped counting at 5), it is beyond joke. I'm sure Joe is laughing at you as well as he's not received any type of PM from me complaining about the moderating.

Sooorry rover, all that medication is making you delusionally paranoid.

ps very interesting the poll results here--where they cannot be altered by the moderator. Poll results speak for themselves.
    Other peoples threads? Are you high? Aside from rennicks spam thread for a pay service, I have NOT, I repeat--I HAVE NOT--gone to ANY other threads and posted. Actually, trolling other peoples thread is reprehensible behavior that YOU do. I would never lower myself and waste my time like that.

Prove me wrong. You cannot, which makes you a LIAR.

#28     Jan 17, 2009

9. Ha ha good old Rowschwanz, never one to be swayed by petty obstacles such as facts, I see.

Allow me to direct you attention to this quote from Ivan, which can be found at the beginning of this thread.

#29     Jan 17, 2009
  10. LIE # 1
    Lie #2
    Lie #3
    Lie #4
    Lie #5

#30     Jan 17, 2009