Attn: Atheist...read the last line of the first post...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Mav88

Mav88

Religious people practice this sort of self delusion en masse, they create dumb non sequiturs then answer their own question as if then they hold some sort of mystical wisdom.

Pure garbage.

Hey moron, you know what's an easier and better answer? your dumbass allah doesn't exist.

#51     Nov 22, 2009
  2. "If god is everything and everything god then god has no existence."

Your comments above make no sense.

The ocean exists, and each wave of the ocean is within the ocean. The wave however is not the ocean.

Do you disagree with that?

Every thing exists within God, God has no limits, yet every thing is limited.

#52     Nov 22, 2009
  3. So do you understand what a "thing" is?

#53     Nov 22, 2009
  4. Mav88

Mav88

I'm smart enough to know and accept what I don't know instead of trying fill in the both real and imagined unknowns with a primitive religion.

#54     Nov 22, 2009
  5. Isn't an ocean wave movement of ocean water propagated by an extraneous force? That force has a separate existence, can be measured and observed.

Does god have a separate existence apart from that which it is within? You say god does not.

If god is within all things then it must have a separate existence apart from that thing. How can smthg be "within" the thing and "be" the thing at same time? can a rock be within itself?

#55     Nov 22, 2009
  6. stu

stu

God is no thing.
    God is nothing.

#56     Nov 22, 2009
  7. +1 :D

#57     Nov 22, 2009
  8. So you don't know the meaning of the word "thing."

That would mean you don't really understand something or nothing...

#58     Nov 22, 2009
  9. God is no thing and God causes all things...

If you want to spin it to everything comes from nothingness, there are Eastern Religions who embrace that faith...

#59     Nov 22, 2009
  10. Actually, stu, you are in line with orthodox theological thinking on this matter! [I am proud of you :) ]

G-D is indeed "no thing" and "nothing", and if I may carry your position one step forward, is most definitely a "no-god" IF any portion of a "knowledge of G-D" is conceived of in the mind of man.

G-D reveals Himself to man. Man cannot reveal G-D.
    G-D can only be known as a consequence of a self revealing by G-D, such as in the person of Christ, or the prophets of Israel.

#60     Nov 22, 2009