Attn: Atheist...read the last line of the first post...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

What I find interesting is that the farther science is getting in understanding Man's origin and nature, the farther it is getting in debunking the idea of Man's free will.

#11     Nov 17, 2009
  2. +1 :D

#12     Nov 17, 2009
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Damn, you may be right!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7451958401048013824#

If we ARE apes then why do dark skinned humans always go...well...uh...ape shit over anything that portrays them as apes?

#13     Nov 17, 2009
  4. jem

jem

Sorry I misread your response -- I thought you said there were facts which refuted her Creationist views.

I did not see her arguing that humans did or did not evolve from apes. Perhaps you were reading another thread.

It seemed to me you were saying she was wrong and you had cold hard facts which refute her beliefs.

By the way I am not a Palin fan. I just get annoyed when "posters of science" make up shit about what science says.

#14     Nov 19, 2009
  5. fhl

fhl

"Then you know that science proves evolution,"

-------------------------------------------------

Oh yeah, just like algore has proved man made global warming is a fact.

And just like obama has proved himself to be a natural born citizen of the US.

It just goes to show you that people who believe it's natural for a man to stick his wang up another mans ass will believe just about anything.

#15     Nov 19, 2009
  6. Er..um....did I miss the dick up the ass thread that FHL seems to be obsessed with?

#16     Nov 19, 2009
  7. stu

stu

what facts do you have which refute this statement

He cannot create an evolutionary process that allows species to change and adapt.

facts are facts. You can not refute that statement without proving how the universe was created.

By now you must be incandescently angry with yourself.

#17     Nov 20, 2009
  8. stu

stu

#18     Nov 20, 2009
  9. jem

jem

Stu you are such a child when it comes to faith.

One statement is virtually axiomatic which includes the name of God. (Implict in Palin's statement is the concept of "if God exits or I believe God is real" in that context Palins statement is self evident. )

Your statement limits the powers of God. Big deal?

Once again someone brings up God and you go nuts.

Try applying logic instead of your knee jerk emotions.

#19     Nov 20, 2009
  10. She conveniently gets around that argument by saying god created evolution...

It's just like when I ask some religious people questions about god which they don't know the answer to. The response I get is usually something along the lines of "We as humans cannot understand why god does this and why god does that, only he knows because he is god." Total cop out...the worst part about it is most of them believe that shit.

#20     Nov 20, 2009