Atticus complete failure

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taclander, Jun 24, 2013.

1. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LSQDqNFvYD4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#21     Jul 15, 2013
  2. Again....Rofl....Atticus song....Hello, I am a failure, I post 5.65 times a day because I don't actually trade, but I pretend to not be a loser. Blah blah, blah. Again keep it going loser.

#22     Jul 15, 2013
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Atticus craps bigger than you.

#23     Jul 15, 2013
  4. I guess the reason I come back is Tsing Tao, and the like. I identified point taken, but really what is your point, other than as many posts as you can in the course of a day, like Atticus?

#24     Jul 15, 2013

5. Rofl you changed your post. Why? So what I get is he is more full of shit than me. Ok, I agree. Too funny.

#25     Jul 15, 2013
  6. Taking quite a bit longer to make your response guys, or guy/gal. Let's read it! I'm sure I will laugh, and owe you a thank you for it.

#26     Jul 15, 2013
  7. Ok, you ...oh wait you different people, lol, have had time to respond. Go for it. We are into the weekend and I can waste some time now too. I am between seasons for my kids and am told by the wife( offering that for some kind of response) that we will be on another vacation in 2 weeks.
    Boy I wish I was soo good at trading that I had time to waste during the day to respond here every day.

#27     Jul 15, 2013
  8. OOps wait it's Monday, not the weekend. I guess unlike you I will trade to make a living as opposed to posting to make a pretend living. Hmm

#28     Jul 15, 2013

9. Must be hectic where you are.... five posts in the last hour? What does it feel like to be so completely owned, taclander? Yeah, it's Monday. I pray you're simply drunk and this isn't sober behavior on your part.

#29     Jul 15, 2013
  10. Oh wait, past hour or per day? Too funny. I trade for a living, do you, or do you post for a living? Crack me up, what a waste of time, but intra day entertainment, oh yea. Keep those posts coming. Why trade when you can post? Lol

#30     Jul 15, 2013