Atticus complete failure

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by taclander, Jun 24, 2013.

1. #11     Jun 28, 2013
  2. #12     Jun 28, 2013
  3. I guess ET is back on his favorites. Along with dog pron and PMS treatment sites. Next time empty your trash folder.

#13     Jul 8, 2013
  4. Dog pron and PMS, ok, oh golly gee so sorry.....piss off fool. Really, do you even trade?

#14     Jul 8, 2013
    #15     Jul 8, 2013
  6. I admit my failure to walk away from ET. Not on my favorites list, but never was, so I guess that is bad also. I enjoy reading posts, and so my claim is wrong. A better claim would be, I will continue to abuse tools like Atticus until I am banned. That being the internet, I guess I won't really care.

#16     Jul 15, 2013
  7. Banned for what, your emotional outbursts? You can barely complete a sentence w/o breaking into tears, so I don't know who you're abusing beyond the obvious self-flagellation. Thanks for coming home to your thread, and...

Please continue the abuse!

Reality is good, but it is a failure in the long run.

#17     Jul 15, 2013
  8. Hmm, maybe you didn't notice, but I haven't been banned. Actually not sorry if that upsets you. Actually I laugh reading your responses. Keep it going. ROFL

#18     Jul 15, 2013
  9. Better than tears!

#19     Jul 15, 2013
  10. Oh golly gee you got me. ROFL. Tool, oh wait, useless tool....Atticus. Keep it going, maybe you can hit the surf total of posts and make money off your posts. Go for it....Too funny

#20     Jul 15, 2013