Attention Non-US Residents: Teach Us The Error of Our Ways

Discussion in 'Economics' started by the4xczar, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What the hell were we doing in Vietnam ?!?!?! Ho Chi Ming was a Vietmanese: he had every right to defend his country.

#21     Feb 24, 2008
  2. cold

cold

why don't you take a look at Canada, no one hates us,

universal healthcare,
    not much spending on military
    less crime
    we don't support regimes that turn around and stab us in the back

we didn't train Osama Bin Laden, Americans did

WE DON't elect a complete and utter moron as leader

you people elected Bush knowing that he is some sort of sect member - skull and bones

if Americans don't wake up and soon, you will destroy yourself and your dollar

OUR DOLLAR WILL BE superior and we have a population of over 30 mil

LOL :cool: :cool: :cool:

#22     Feb 24, 2008
  3. I'm not going to defend U.S. policy in Vietnam because had I been voting age I would not have voted for LBJ - who was responsible for the escalation of U.S. forces. That notwithstanding, we did not attack North Vietnam, as the history revisionists like to say. The Communist North invaded the South in 1945, when it was occupied by the French, as a means to unify the country as one communist nation. Our leaders told us we were fighting the spread of communism by helping South Vietnam.

So there is not a single NON-U.S. resident who can explain why our economic system is inferior to theirs? Let's stay on topic.

#23     Feb 24, 2008
  4. amylase

amylase

Lol the arrogance this thread shows is another reason i guess why americans are so unpopular. :D

#24     Feb 24, 2008
  5. amylase

amylase

LOL I know many Americans pretend to be Canadians when traveling abroad.:D I saw this guy at the airport. I saw his american passport and he still insists him being Canadian LOL

#25     Feb 24, 2008

6. Cold, thanks for the response and the obligatory "Bush being a moron" line. Could you go into more detail and elaborate on why the Canadian system is superior to ours? I like Canada - I travel there every month and have a lot of friends there... but go into more specifics on the Canadian system vs U.S. system of economic policy.

#26     Feb 24, 2008
  7. cold

cold

first mistake US did was to abolish gold reserves and started backing their currency with assumption that the world will always look at the dollar as the most secure currency

this decision was not up to the people to vote on by the way

second mistake is allow loop holes in tax system, so that I as an owner of several "paper" companies in US, pay virtually no TAX

I had to open these companies in the USA, I couldn't use these loop holes in Canada

But the best and biggest blunder of economic policy in US, is printing dollar in order to solve DEBT problem

#27     Feb 24, 2008
  8. Actually, the "arrogance" is from the other side - which again, is the purpose of this thread. If you are going to ridicule U.S. economic/foreign policy, all I have suggested is explain why your country's ideals/policies are superior to ours. No one has met the challenge yet - but I will hold out a little longer.

#28     Feb 24, 2008
  9. 1.First thing to do, STOP funding Israel and its aggression (50 years of war from them, fifty years! No plans to change. Wake up already).

Dare to stand up to Israel, even if they threaten to retaliate (which they will) or to destroy your career by calling you an "anti semite" :mad:

2. Get ready of the extemists. I head a Rommey election speech and have never heard anything like it. It was fundementalism, bigoted, scary chest thumping. You simply don't find that anywhere else, except...
    You only hear that kind of nonsense from Clerics and Mullahs in the Middle East. Is it any coincidence these two hardline, extremist cultures are fighting each other?

#29     Feb 24, 2008
  10. cold

cold

you are overlooking my post

#30     Feb 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.