Attention New and Struggling Traders

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon sent me this PM:

"I manage money under SEC exception and part of that exception is that I can not advertise."

I ran it by one of my legal folks, who said that is true. Unless anyone can prove otherwise, I believe him (them).

I have beat Brandon up in some past posts, but bottom line is he is a paying advertiser and people should just put him on ignore if they don't want to read his posts. He is not spamming.

It takes a lot of effort to attack him on every thread - put that effort into something more productive.

That does not mean you can't post and disagree with him on trading topics, as I have numerous times!!!

#31     Jun 8, 2005
  2. That's funny. From his obvious and blatant advertisement here on ET:

"On June 27, 2005, I will be launching my summer mentoring service for TEN clients only. "

Amazing how he calls these people clients. Maybe the SEC should follow up on this.

#32     Jun 8, 2005
  3. I'm starting to doubt your logics, very much. :confused:

PS: Are you sure you're not one of BF's aliases? :confused:

#33     Jun 8, 2005
  4. Speaking of whom, I heard somewhere that all the snakes in his state have filed a class action lawsuit alleging that Larry Williams stole all of their oil. Of course, I don't know if the story is true, but it certainly would explain how he has so much of it to sell.

#34     Jun 8, 2005
  5. Hello Folks:

I have said this before, but I think it bears repeating. I am trained as a mechanical engineer. In my previous life I worked with clients, and then asked them to provide references for my business. References cannot be faked. Every client I have obtained has been through word of mouth from a previous reference.

I suggest that people ask any service vendor to provide a list of at least 5 satisfied clients. Then you take the time and the effort to verify that they are actually benefiting from the service they received. This takes time, but it is worth it.

This is the way I qualify service vendors.

As for Brandon, I have no comment because I don't know him.

Good luck,
    Lefty

#35     Jun 8, 2005
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I would love to provide people a list of clients. I still have nearly half of the people I started with in 1998. However, it seems that on this particular thread a lot of people have come out who just do not like vendors in general. They have no specific knowledge of me, but they have been screwed by vendors in the past and they assume we are "all the same".

At anyrate, I am done on this thread and I have asked that it be closed. I have spent too much time on it today and I should probably not have attempted a direct sale on ET as they don't tend to work very well :)

Brandon

#36     Jun 8, 2005
  7. Magna

Magna Administrator

At Brandon's request this thread has been closed.

#37     Jun 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.