Attention New and Struggling Traders

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. http://www.cftc.gov/enf/00orders/enfrsofhouston.htm
    :confused:

#21     Jun 8, 2005
  2. Any vendor who posts their monthly statements with the
    proper disclaimers as mentioned by the SEC/NASD can do so...

Any vendor who starts giving the run around....either does not have them...or for some reason does not want to show them...

It is insulting to the public to be feed such nonsense....

Look show the public the money ......

#22     Jun 8, 2005
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#23     Jun 8, 2005
  4. Brandon,

do you also manage money now ?

#24     Jun 8, 2005
  5. Brandon - I have nothing against you and I think you take more than your share of crap (as a paid sponsor).

But, why would it be against the law for you to do this? (I am not saying you are lying, I was just wondering...)

If you did post a track record, it would silence all your critics.

#25     Jun 8, 2005
  6. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

Did you get a guarantee from your college or university that you'd be guaranteed a job and salary upon graduation prior to starting your freshman year? I doubt it ...
    And that's a situation where you're having someone teach you some subject matter (accounting, finance, engineering, ..) with the expectation that you'll be able to make $$$ down the road. There are no guarantees in life ...

#26     Jun 8, 2005
  7. I doubt that's the case. Larry Williams includes copies of his broker statements in one of his books. The issue generally is with simulated performance and making extrapolations of those to future returns.

Brandon - I really wish you'd settle this once and for all. I've seen you trade live and was impressed. That day at least, you did very well.

#27     Jun 8, 2005
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#28     Jun 8, 2005
  9. gnome

gnome

Posting statements by Williams is allowed because his business with the public is "information only". First Amendment right.

#29     Jun 8, 2005
  10. I concur! I am sure that Brandon F is not a snake oil or a scam artist, he is a mentor/trader who is legit in his practices and teachings. What one has to decide is do you want to learn by yourself by reading books, materials, observation etc... in other words by yourself w/c can be done or do you want to watch and learn from someone who has already done what you are about to do if you do it yourself.

#30     Jun 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.