Attention New and Struggling Traders

Discussion in 'Events' started by Brandonf, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Six months into 2005, have you stop and evaluate the progress you have made with your investment portfolio so far?

Are you meeting your goals?
    Do you have a solid plan for success?

If the answer to either of these is no the odds are strong that for the balance of the year you will remain in the same funk.

UNLESS YOU MAKE CHANGES NOW!

The good news is that there are still six months left for you to change course, and you can if you make the decision to act now. You can get your trading on track and enjoy the success that you deserve.

We are off to a great start in 2005 as you can see from the commentaries in my blog and video's.

Each day I've been offering insightful market commentary, real time stock alerts that are based on many years investment experience and sound stock selection philosophy.
    Most important though, my passion is to share what I know with investors like you around the world. I enjoy teaching investors like you to to do the same. To empower you to be the independent successful investor. My goal is for all of my private clients to be successful traders, and I have an excellent track record.

On June 27, 2005, I will be launching my summer mentoring service for TEN clients only. If you like my videos, you are going to LOVE this week-long mentoring session. You heard me right. I will offer 10 attendees a one-week long, live mentoring program during market hours - every day for five full days.

MARK THE DATES ON YOUR CALENDAR:

Monday, June 27 to Friday, July 1st.

We have secured the latest online technology which will allow you to listen to me time while looking at all my charts in real time as I bring them up on my PC.

People have paid up to $5,000 for a week to come to my office and look over my shoulder, but now with the lastest internet technology you don't have to fly to Sarasota and paid a fraction of the cost.

You can sit with me in the comfort of your own home and learn with me during live market hours. In this course I will teach you the step-by-step process I go through before I buy any stock. You will learn the best criteria for swing trades, position trades and even day trades. You will learn about money management, how to correctly size your positions, nightly discipline, the psychological keys to successful trading and how to come up with your daily plan of attack. By the end of the week you will be consistently picking out the best stocks the market has to offer and you will know when and how to exit.

At the end of this very intense week long program you will have an exact comprehensive plan to profit from the markets. Not only that I will continue to work with you on a one-on-one basis after the program ends until you are comfortable with everything we have covered.

Finally, this course is the only one of this nature that I am aware of which is backed up by a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee. If by noon of the second day you are not thrilled with the knowledge you are acquiring in real time, I will refund you the $1,250 cost of the course, no questions asked.

Remember, this is the internets very first 100% interactive, 5-day mentoring event!

You will be able to look at my screens live and in real time with me. You will see how I scan for and execute my trades, all in real time. This has never before been done. Each day will be a real time learning experience for you unlike any other you have experienced. In addition to the real time learning there are several mini seminars you will get every single day. And again, this all comes with a 100% money back guarantee.

Again this course will begin on June 27th and last until July 1st in the real time environment, however you will not graduate the program until you are comfortable with the principles covered, I will continue to work with you. You have my word.

REGISTER BY JUNE 17th and SAVE 23%

To help you to act now, if you sign up before June 17, you will receive the entire workshop for $995 ($300 off or 23% off ). So act as this coaching session will sell out!

REMEMBER, THIS EVENT IS ONLY OPEN TO 10 ATTENDEES, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE - NO EXCEPTIONS.

2. Sounds like just another scam to sell his "system." Please people, you don't need to pay anyone for this crap. Read a few books, paper trade, then go live. That's all. If you're really strapped for cash. Go to the library. Simple as that.

3. agreed 100%
    beware of the snakes who hide in the spam

4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Well it only comes with a 100% money back gaurantee, so I must be very afraid that what I offer sucks.

Also- It aint spam. I am the only "system" type vendor I'm aware of right now who has been on this forum as long as I have and pays Baron to be here.

5. there is nothing wrong with his offer. you get to see what he is offering and then you can cancel and recieve a refund. how much more fair could he get?

6. Schaefer

Schaefer

Sounds like a good deal to me :) . I especially like the part where I could stay home and learn in real time. Let me see if I could get some money from the market today and I might actually sign up for it :D

Happy trading.

7. gnome

gnome

You guys really should listen to vhehn. He's loaded with common sense and street smarts.

8. Aaron

Aaron

I'm familiar with some of Brandon's work. He is a knowledgeable and experienced trader. His videos are excellent!

Aaron Schindler
    Schindler Trading

9. da-net

da-net

I personally do not like people or companies that tout systems or black boxes that have a "snowball's chance in hades" of ever teaching someone to trade properly. However with that said I have PMd with this young man and find him to be insightful and able to take criticism without becoming angry or resentful. He also explains his ideas without compensation here on these forums for the benefit of all...Can you truly expect him to continue to do this and sponsor these forums without attempting to be compensated.

I only question one thing ...Is His Mentoring Worth The Price He Is Asking? That is a question that has to be answered based upon ones current skill level.

Additionally you might give some thought to the fact that since you can read these forum postings and reply to them then some of your previous mentors (teachers) obviously did a pretty good job. By the way they were paid, either thru direct compensation from your parents or taxes.:)

10. Before you go diving in because of the money back guarantee, I would consider this:

I consider myself a student of the market. I like to check out new ideas, strategies and concepts regarding trading.

With that in mind, I went to a Wizetrade training program and signed up for their 'no risk, free trial' software.

Needless to say, I had a very big headache trying to get my money back when I returned it before the one day follow up training class even began!

So, my point is this: Just because they say its a free trial and you can get your money back, don't assume it is that easy or even true. I would certainly put it on a credit card and never send a check or cash to something like this.

cheers.

#10     Jun 8, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.