Attention NASDAQ Traders!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jlcarey1, Jul 25, 2003.

1. You left NO out of the poll so it is pretty one sided don't you think. The only answers you are going to get are going to be Yes answers. That is pretty unrepresentative don't you think?

If you are going to run a poll, please make it a little better than that...

Best

Natalie

#11     Jul 27, 2003
  2. Is jlcarey1 really Mr. Market?

#12     Jul 27, 2003
  3. LOL - It is a pretty clumsy attempt at a sell isn't it...

Best

Natalie

#13     Jul 27, 2003
  4. "Unrepresentative". Well, precisely. Politicians do this in Australia, it's called "push-polling". :)

"No", "Don't care", "Already got similar / sufficient program" etc would have been appropriate options on this poll.

It's best to balance a poll 50/50 if you can. And for that matter have the most opposing answers oppose each other and the less severe / more closely related ones closer. That way you have a graphically balanced overview as well.

But yeah. The poll + thread is so biased - It's obviously spam, anyway.

~Scientist

#14     Jul 28, 2003

5. "... WHO -- WHO??"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

• mm2.gif
      File size:
      66.7 KB
      Views:
    #15     Jul 28, 2003
  6. maxpi

maxpi

I like those choices on the poll. No place to vote "You would have to pay me to even check into it"

#16     Jul 28, 2003
  7. Corelio

Corelio

Sure, it might be a nice program. However, as a word of advice...Everytime that I read an ad that claims wonderful results with words like...EXTREME, GUARANTEED, IMPRESSIVE and so on, I don't even bother looking at it.

If it was really wonderful and making tons of money, most wouldn't even bother selling it. If it can do better than the competition, then it is a complete different story. Better scanning does not necessarily mean BETTER TRADER!!

#17     Jul 28, 2003