ATTENTION long term long traders...Time to sell!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Cutten

Cutten

This was one of the better calls I've seen on ET. Ignore the detractors and let us know if you get any more ideas.

#31     Jan 19, 2008
  2. gobar

gobar

i agree..

those sob will say bad abt u because they were wrong 99% in predicting the market..

#32     Jan 19, 2008
  3. Ansare

Ansare

People who value style over substance?

Ansare

#33     Jan 20, 2008
  4. I was lurking and eavesdropping long before I signed up with ET and I remember the high degree of accuracy of your calls and how certain nit-picking characters would exploit the 25% that were off, even if by the smallest margin. I remember the accusations that you were lying about your trades even though the posting history clearly indicated that you weren't.

I also remember that you persevered in sharing your insights in spite of there having been nothing in it for you and I wasn't surprised when you finally packed it in.

These attacks on you were politically motivated and cost us all a valuable resource.

#34     Jan 20, 2008
  5. I will. Don't let the guys stuck on the wrong side of your calls put you off.

#35     Jan 20, 2008
  6. Joab

Joab

Reardon,

The same nonsense happened to me and because I got no support from Baron the Mods or few other ET members I rarely post now either !!!

Quack away little duck and nice call a month ago... can you keep it up?

:)

#36     Jan 20, 2008
  7. patoo

patoo

The only thing I want to thank Volente for is rattling your cage. He should have left you asleep under your rock.

Your rock throwing, flaming, foul mouthed bullshit can stop any time.

Its OK with me if you just leave permanently.

#37     Jan 20, 2008
  8. Joab

Joab

I once watched Reardon make $50,000 in about 30 mins playing online poker.

If he can trade with the same attitude and aggression that he plays poker then, your a moron for not paying attention to what he has to share regardless of his personality (which I personally have no problem with, even though we have run into each other a few times here in ET)

All great traders have a healthy ego ESPECIALLY Day Traders.

#38     Jan 20, 2008
  9. patoo

patoo

I don't have to gamble to make money. Nor...do I need his attitude to make money.

Readon's language is filthy. He bullies anybody with a thought not the same as him.

If Reardon and the other idiots of his ilk left this website, it would be a much better place. They dimish the usefulnes of ET, because every thread they touch turns to a pissing match. Just a the ducklings thread here disappeared into the muck!

I wish the Baron would get a clue.

:mad:

#39     Jan 20, 2008
  10. This is easily the best post I have ever read here on ET (the one by lilduckling NYOB is referring to). That post needs to be in a book somewhere.

Something you have to realize about this business.....you could post a 500% rate of return, along with your methods, and someone will shoot you for it. If your method defies conventional wisdom the 500% gets ignored. If you don't stop out the way "everyone else" does you'll catch heat. Losing traders just don't realize what it takes to be a trader, how you have to think, and that there are, <i>many different ways.</i>

Keep posting lilduckling. You may take shit for what you write but I think you've earned the respect of those who actually have a clue!

#40     Jan 20, 2008