ATTENTION long term long traders...Time to sell!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, Dec 21, 2007.

1. donnap

donnap

Agree:)

#21     Jan 18, 2008
  2. volente_00

volente_00

Still pissed that you got called out on that trade ? Did all those drugs you take make you forget what a terrible trade it was ? Can't handle the fact that you were still WRONG ?

You called a bottom in sept 2006 at 63.73, oil then went up around 50 cents and then did not trade above that price until march 2007. From your short term bottom at 63.73. oil then fell to 50.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/CO/W

What was chickenshit about the whole trade is you posted days after the fact that you exited. If some people were following you on the trade they were left hanging. Had you been right and oil skied we would have never heard the end of it. What was even more pathetic is the only reason you were posting trades was to try and get a following and get people under you at echo so you could leach off of their order flow via higher commissions. Now why would a bsd trader need to milk commissions from others if he was killing it in the market with his own trading ? Were you going to leave your subscribers under you hanging on trades too ?

#22     Jan 18, 2008
  3. Looks like a certain smegma guzzler is begging for another round of public humiliation. OK, cool! :cool:
    Alright Bozo, you know what to do: Bend over & grab your ankles so we can begin...

Over the years I've met quite a few bullshitters who actually believe their own lies, at least to some extent. Bozente however, was never one of them:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1206795&highlight=bet+shit#post1206795

Still waiting to hear how much you want to wager there, Bozo.

:D

#23     Jan 18, 2008
  4. volente_00

volente_00

Wow, the venom is flying now ? Did I strike a nerve because you got exposed on your commission scam ? Maybe you need to have rob come back and post again in your defense. That was the funniest thing ever. Is your self esteem really that low that you have to have people come post about you on an anonymous message board ? I'm done arguing with you. You will always remain an overleveraged washed up dot com trader with a fragile ego. Now run along and go recruit some pikers that will let you jack up their commissions so you can skim off of them . Why would a 7 figure trader need to do that ?

The things that make you go hmmm.

#24     Jan 18, 2008
  5. Bozo knows all of this already, but for those who didn't catch the full edition:

<i>"You called a bottom in sept 2006 at 63.73, oil then went up around 50 cents and then did not trade above that price until march 2007. From your short term bottom at 63.73. oil then fell to 50. "</i>

--->Oil went up over a buck ( = 1.5%) the next morning (where I got out, just like I said I would when I made the call), and stayed up all day.

It didn't turn out to be a true short-term bottom at all, which I readily admitted:

RM Posted 9-14-06: "I admit... I thought Tuesday afternoon's oil prices would mark the low of the week. I was wrong about that, but I didn't bet against it. Get the difference? I gave a great entry to get long oil- you had HOURS to get out at a nice profit on Wednesday."

<i>"What was chickenshit about the whole trade is you posted days after the fact that you exited. "</i>

--->As anyone can see from my previous market calls, I was NEVER in the habit of mentioning exit times & prices.

<i>"Had you been right and oil skied we would have never heard the end of it."</i>

----> <b>"Now, I am supposed to be many things which are not complimentary. I am supposed to be capricious. I have been called a playboy. I’ve even been called an eccentric, but I do not believe I have the reputation of being a liar."</b>

~Leonardo DiCaprio as Howard Hughes, The Aviator

Dishonesty is the <i><b>one</i></b> character flaw I <b>don't</b> have! Care to bet otherwise? My money's already on the table. Where's yours?

"<i> What was even more pathetic is the only reason you were posting trades was to try and get a following and get people under you at echo so you could leach off of their order flow via higher commissions. Now why would a bsd trader need to milk commissions from others if he was killing it in the market with his own trading ?"</i>

----> You already know my true motivation for posting all those fantastic market calls on ET (at least until you callously slaughtered ET's golden goose). It's the exact same reason why the more of my writings you've viewed, the more you grew to dislike me: I'm an egotistical narcissist. That's what motivated me to show off, and that's what motivated <i>you</i> to try and work your trolling magic against me.

#25     Jan 18, 2008
  6. reardon metal-
    take a few valium to cool off the cocaine and relax. volente is a punk who dosent deserve the attention

#26     Jan 18, 2008
  7. volente_00

volente_00

A dollar you say ? Is that chart wrong that I posted ? You know from before my only argument about that oil trade was how you were chickenshit and posted 2 days later after the fact that you got out. How would your pikers trading under you have felt when you left them hanging on a losing trade as you pocketed their jacked up commissions ?

Reminds me of the time you tried to discredit another honest poster about his es trade before you got called out and put in your place by a real trader. And once again you were WRONG. It seems you have a history of making up lies and attacking others ? Maybe the troll is in the mirror.

#27     Jan 18, 2008
  8. Since we're touting our own calls, I'd like to point out mine:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112834

You'll notice that I pretty much had that spot on. :p The technology short I recommended went up almost 30% in a matter of a couple of days after I made that call as can be seen. UYG went down to the "high 20's" which is exactly what I predicted it would do (it's a great buy now I believe).

Somebody give me a cookie...:D

#28     Jan 19, 2008
  9. Bozo: "A dollar you say ? Is that chart wrong that I posted ?"

Ok, there's this <i>thing</i> that most people have. I'm not sure if you've heard of it... The way it works is, it keeps a guy from making a complete ass of himself in public. Here: Add this word to your vocabulary- The thing I'm describing is called 'PRIDE'.

http://www.mfglobalfutures.com/reso...2=&argj=&argk=&argl=&code=xman&org=com&crea=Y

Scroll over the chart to clearly see that spot month crude closed at $63.76 on 9/12/06, and hit a high of $64.75 the next day. Is that fifty cents? Is it less than 1.5%?

Bozo: Reminds me of the time you tried to discredit another honest poster about his es trade...

I've already demonstrated what Bozente's word is worth, but in case anyone feels like wasting their time by checking that thread, my being one tick off was just an irrelevant technicality- The guy still posted a BS 'fill' at an impossible price, way outside the range of the past 2 hours. I also admitted my error the minute it was pointed out.

What's your strategy here, Bozo? You know perfectly well that the guy with his impossible 'fill' wasn't an "honest poster". Seriously, what are you trying to accomplish?
    Prove to everyone that you're a complete ass? They already know it.
    Piss me off? You already know you can't do it.
    Go bang your head against the wall instead, ok? You'll achieve the exact same thing.

#29     Jan 19, 2008
  10. volente_00

volente_00

Man what irony, now you give a guy crap about posting an entry 2 hours late but find nothing wrong about posting an exit 2 days late?

Speaking of vocabulary- The thing I'm describing is called 'HYPOCRITE'.

That highschool education is really kicking in now. First you said oil went up over a buck the next morning.

Is 99 cents over a buck you math wizard you ?

.99 > 1.00 ?

:confused:

So it seems you have a habit of overlooking facts and then making up lies about the numbers, definitely sounds like a guy I want to trade under at the echo chop shop.

Piss you off ? LOL, I already accomplished that back in 2006 and you still resent me for calling you out on your bullshit.
    Funny how you brought me up in this thread out of the blue about a thread from 2006. It's not my fault you envy the excellence you can not reach. I wish you the best of luck on your search for the cure for your illness and may GOD help you find truth and internal happiness in your life.

Asa lama lakum

#30     Jan 19, 2008