ATTENTION long term long traders...Time to sell!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, Dec 21, 2007.

1. donnap

donnap

Yeah lil duckling learn how to spell quiet and all of your, er, other spelling mistakes - well just quiet - but learn how to spell it!

And stop making such accurate predictions. Traders don't predict, er, well, except when we trade, but just stop it, OK.

#11     Jan 18, 2008
  2. regarding my spelling... Where in ET does it say I have to spell correctly? I guess I won that argument LOL.. too easy

And I do not understand what my post have to do with predictions? I will wait for a followup. Please O please hurry. I actually enjoy this more than trading since they both only happen once every month! :)

#12     Jan 18, 2008
  3. donnap

donnap

:D My post was for lilduckling. It's Friday evening - time to go.

#13     Jan 18, 2008
  4. Look, I haven't sifted through his old posts, but <b>if</b> Aflac can indeed predict the future market direction correctly over 75% of the time (or under 25%, which would be equally useful)- <b>Why the fuck would anyone be stupid enough to discourage him from sharing this valuable information with us?!</b>

The guy (fowl?) nailed it perfectly, gave it to you for free, and you complain about his fucking spelling? WTF is wrong with you??? The signal to noise ratio here is already bad enough as it is... and flyfisher wants to make it even worse?

Fly, please man up to your mistake and apologize.

P.S. A couple years ago, I too was in the habit of sharing some of my best market calls with the ET community, and my accuracy rate was <b>well above</b> 75%.
    I abruptly quit doing this in Sep '06, because a <b>sleazy little troll by the name of volente 00</b> (along with a couple assistant trolls) decided to show his 'gratitude' by misreading & twisting my words, insisting I didn't actually exit the trade the next morning (even though I clearly said in advance that I planned to do exactly that) + other assorted harassment. Here's the thread.

All of you may feel free to send volente 00 a little 'thank you note', for directly eliminating this highly valuable information stream from ET.

#14     Jan 18, 2008
  5. piezoe

piezoe

I agree, and I think it is quite likely we will go there.

#15     Jan 18, 2008
  6. Markets are made up of preditors and prey. They move on fear and greed. Oh, and btw I am a market God so I need no guidance. Have a good nite I'm headed out. Perhaps some of the money I spend tonight will be yours.LOL!

#16     Jan 18, 2008
  7. hajimow

hajimow

Please please don't get offended. I don't mean anything. I just think you are the "inverted" version of stocktrader who was yelling buy buy buy two months ago. Both of you guys are wrong.If you are a long term investor, now is the time to selectively buy stocks or maybe sector ETFs.

#17     Jan 18, 2008
  8. Do not spend it all, I want interest on it Monday! :D

#18     Jan 18, 2008
  9. I remember littleduckling's old posts and found many of them to be inspirational. His honesty and humility and openness to sharing that was breaktaking, to say the least.

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52060

Read that thread and then tell me what you think of this guy.

-------------
    Lilduckling, please continue to post your calls. Anyone giving you shit is just envious. I found the thread I just linked to inspirational as a trader and greatly appreciate what youre doing for the trading community.

#19     Jan 18, 2008
  10. piezoe

piezoe

It was a good call, but of course many on ET who are seasoned investors as well as traders got out at the right time without flapping their wings.

#20     Jan 18, 2008