Attention: I am now short!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaosclarity, Oct 11, 2011.

1. You may be right, but I would have thought that all this bunch of people was ready for a squeeze. After all, how long can this rally be sustained for? Anyway, we'll see how it works out. I personally find it strange. No retracement whatsoever, no correction, indices scared of the red.

#41     Oct 13, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And back up again!

Wait, I know...you covered but forgot to tell us.

#42     Oct 13, 2011
  3. Those group of buyers are normally will hold the position for a relative long time, they will go long until they get hit by another big tank event ( Greek default type?).

The fake bull in 2009 last for nearly 3 months, and the market that time edge higher almost daily after the QE :eek:

#43     Oct 13, 2011
  4. He's on a 3-way Cisco Telepresence with Soros and Buffett..... he can't be bothered with posting updates. Be assured he bought today's low to cover.

#44     Oct 13, 2011
  5. This is for those who want to understand. Most of you are trapped in "The Matrix" suffering from your own internalized delusions of what the market should or shouldn't be. You listen to Bernanke's or Obamas lies or CNBC's profit forecasts declaring the "market must go up". Look, the market just exists. It doesnt care about you or me. I am telling you the market direction and trying to give you a clue. You should be thankful that someone outside of the The Matrix in the real world is trying to help you out with this.

#45     Oct 13, 2011
  6. Yeah, but you're down 10 points. You must not be trying hard enough. Or perhaps you're trying too hard. There is no spoon, mofo.

Please drop the pseudo-philo teevee BS as you're embarrassing yourself.

#46     Oct 13, 2011
  7. This is the worst attempt at a backtrack I ever seen. Talking about matrix and reality. This just cracks me up.

#47     Oct 13, 2011
  8. SPY at 120.85. Sharks (sellers) entering the water?

#48     Oct 13, 2011
  9. Say what you will, it is not time to be long and it wont be that time for several days or even weeks.

[​IMG]

#49     Oct 13, 2011
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

LOL!!!!!!!!! Made my day!

#50     Oct 13, 2011