Attention: I am now short!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chaosclarity, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So where is your stop - or are you holding until infinity?

#11     Oct 12, 2011
  2. Closed it below 1.36.

#12     Oct 12, 2011
  3. :)

But to be fair UTI, you were also saying a similar thing to the bulls
    at the latest bottom. Should we say that today is the top since you have now enough courage to make fun of bears? Or do we need to wait for Intradaybills to come out of hiding and insult the bears to make the top --- He was another one insulting the bulls at the latest bottom.

#13     Oct 12, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Screen shot? Or should we just take your word for it?

#14     Oct 12, 2011
  5. LuKos.ro

LuKos.ro

Shorting the gold till $1610. The bullish triangle on the daily gold chart is in the range side.

#15     Oct 12, 2011
  6. Banjo

Banjo

"VIX Puts Most Since 2009 on Bet S&P 500 to Extend Gain: Options"

Consider the macro probability: We just entered earnings season with Alcoa, most will meet or beat. This scenario will be used to push the mkts higher. Shorting from there into the messy European fiasco of nothing new news promised by Merkle and her peanut gallery cohorts is a high probability play.

#16     Oct 12, 2011
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I make fun of idiots indiscriminately. If you come here to post you're long, or short, and post nothing specific whatsoever, then the post is fair game for insults.

#17     Oct 12, 2011
  8. Im sorry that I have not come back to update my trade but I have other more important things to do then post here like surf the web, listen to the radio and taking a nap.

I am scaling more into my short position. I started a trial position yesterday and scaling in towards the high of the day.

#18     Oct 12, 2011
  9. Because ...

a) You're channeling Keltners???
    b) It's over some standard deviation of the mean???
    c) Your hemorrhoids itch?

#19     Oct 12, 2011
  10. Hehe. Some of you here suffer from your own delusions. One guy wants to see a screen shot while another guy wants specific trading advice. Please be aware this wall is just like the bathroom wall or the locker room wall, you cant get good advice from there, but at least you can get a clue. Im giving you that clue right here right now.

While some of you are talking about a "bottoming process" or something like an "inverse head and shoulders" or maybe even the flying saucer, I have no such delusions.

The best advice I can give some of you is to get yourself out of "The Matrix" and seek some help as these delusions become thick. Today was the best time to go short and if you couldnt see it then a screenshot, a diagram or smoke signals wont make it any clearer for you.

#20     Oct 12, 2011