ATTENTION: Ever affected by PDT Rule please contact me to join lawsuit and petition FINRA

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by iceman1, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Sig

Sig

While you were screaming in all caps you managed to completely miss my entire point which had nothing to do with clearing. Chillax a bit, maybe reread what I wrote if you're genuinely interested in thinking about this rather than just ranting, and then we can chat. Sound reasonable?

#131     May 21, 2020
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

I hate to tell ya brother... but you ARE allowed to trade options. All day long. And do it the next day. As long as you don't exceed the cash in your account that day.

Edit:
    Here, I explained this to someone else.

#132     May 21, 2020
  3. kapproveb

kapproveb

Hi. I have lost close to $200k over the course of 15 years as a reslut of the PDA rule. My account will be up 30% but because of the PDT I am forced t sit on it only to see it open the following morning at a lost. THis rule makes me sick. It literally does the opposite of what they claim it's designed to do. Protect the little guy?!! Yeah, maybe.. from becoming a wealthy asshat. Please let me know how I can get involved.

#133     Aug 28, 2020
  4. Sig

Sig

Maybe learn how the PDT actually works? You can always close a position you're in, you just can't open another one. So there's no way you could have lost money because you were "forced t sit on it only to see it open the following morning at a lost."

#134     Aug 28, 2020
    traderslair likes this.
  5. I don't know whether you are legit or not; however if it is true you have been financially impacted by said PDT rule - send me an private message with your name and contact info --> ONLY IF you are willing to do something other than merely complain on some message board and would be willing to be a plaintiff in a class action, federal court lawsuit. I have 3 other plaintiffs but I want to name 8-10. Thanks.

#135     Aug 28, 2020
  6. Sig

Sig

Putting the cart before the horse buddy. You need an attorney, and you aren't going to get one on contingency for this so you'll need to pay the big bucks up front. Which clearly you don't have or else you wouldn't be complaining about this specific issue. Lucky if you can get one at all, this would be a completely idiotic case.

#136     Aug 28, 2020
  7. Ever since I was in college I had one recurring question; How do some MFs like you presume to think you actually have a brain!

I am an attorney you mother-fker

#137     Aug 28, 2020
    Real Money likes this.
  8. Get the F-k off this thread. Seriously, Baron, can you remove this guy. Have some courtesy and class that apparently your parents failed to instill in you.Why do you give a flying F about the PDT rule??! You are some hotshot who has mistaken a bull market for brains. Right. You're not smart; but then I/ no one can argue with stupid. Why don't you let me know your real name? I'd like to find out what your background is slick.

Do you care about the PDT rule??? If not get lost.

#138     Aug 28, 2020
  9. Sig

Sig

You're an attorney? Interesting. So what grounds do you plan to argue this lawsuit on, specifically?

#139     Aug 28, 2020

10. One more question "SIG"

Have you ever done ANYTHING for anyone else in your entire worthless life? Or do yo just sit on message boards in your white wife beater shirt, and post crap that is none of your fing business? Let us know what your claim to fame is slick.

Oh wait, You made a few bucks. Is that how you define your small, self-absorbed life, by the dough in your bank account.

SIG, do you look down on people who are subject to the PDT rule. Are you better than them? FYI: PDT is a totally corrupt rule contrary to multiple legal principles that guys like you don't have a clue; or possess any moral compass to understand.

And I am going to use my Northwestern education to see that it goes away into the garbage bin.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    #140     Aug 28, 2020
    Real Money likes this.