Attention artful dodger, you missed a youth violence story today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 8, 2011.

1. So your sticking to your story that the DOJ is anti white ?

#31     Jul 9, 2011
  2. Again, simply not true. Regardless of how you want to chop and screw it, blacks target whites in violent crimes at 39 TIMES the rate at which whites do blacks. In total, blacks victimize whites even more than they do other blacks. 45% of their violent crime targets whites, and only 43% targets blacks. You have to admit that whatever your theory is about why, that these are staggering and decisive figures. Add to this the discrimination white people face for education, funding, and jobs on top of the disproportionate amount of rape, robbery and murder and tell me, just who is really the 'victim' here? It's a highly legitimate point that has nothing to do with "hate".

It doesn't matter "why". What matters is what is actually happening, and that is that whites are being victimized by blacks at 39 times the rate which blacks are by whites in interracial violent crime. How is this not a legitimate concern for white people? What is "hateful" about being concerned with this very salient fact?

#32     Jul 9, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

"Why do you rob banks, Willie?"

#33     Jul 9, 2011
  4. Well it's not *my* story, it's the story of their own employees. And given that their rates of prosecution of whites for child sex abuse are dramatically different from the national averages, I'd say it very well confirms the "story" of their employees.

#34     Jul 9, 2011
  5. Care to back up that nonsense ? I thought it was the southern hill billes that had the reputation for inbreeding

What a coincidence Kasey Anthony accused her father and brother of raping her

#35     Jul 9, 2011
  6. Certainly I could back it up, but why? It's irrelevant, I've already shown that national statistics on race and child sexual abuse are dramatically different from the same data on federal prosecutions. That plus the fact that the DoJ has plainly told it's employees to discriminate against white people proves my point beyond any reasonable doubt.

Casey Anthony? But I thought you said we aren't supposed to use one single example as tool to indict an entire group. LOL!!! I guess it's okay if you do it to white people.

#36     Jul 9, 2011
  7. But if you're actually interested, there's been entire documentaries on the tolerance of incest and sexual abuse in communities of color. It's a well known, established, and studied phenomenon. Even with this cultural tolerance, they STILL have double the rate of child sexual abuse vs their share of the population. Very good point.

"Since the fall of 1994 Aishah Shahidah Simmons has been the producer, writer, and director of NO!, a full-length documentary which will expose the collective silence in the Black community when Black women and girls are raped or sexually assaulted, physically and/or verbally, by Black men and boys."

http://www.alongwalkhome.org/project.htm

Of course I don't think that you actually will be interested, because it validates my points, and not yours- kind of like the actual facts.

#37     Jul 9, 2011
  8. So you use DOJ data when its minorities,but its not good enough when whites are the perpetrators 75-89 % of the time.Gotcha

#38     Jul 9, 2011
  9. I didn't use 1 example.I used the entire southern trailer thrash inbreeding population

#39     Jul 9, 2011
  10. I didn't use DoJ data. The professors who authored the study used it. And if THAT is what the biased DoJ data consists of, imagine how bad the actual data is!

#40     Jul 9, 2011