Attention artful dodger, you missed a youth violence story today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jul 8, 2011.

1. As of 2008, a statistics report which surveyed all persons arrested for offending, stated that of the crimes surveyed for which the identity of the offender could be determined, 77.2 percent of all persons arrested were white or Hispanic, 20.3 percent of people arrested for offending were black or black and Hispanic; and the remaining 2.4 percent were of other races. After arrest, 45.1% of violent crimes and 17.4% of property crimes nationwide were cleared by arrest or exceptional means.[11]

As of 2008, statistics report as that of 16,277 murders, 10,568 were committed by males, 1,176 were by female, and 4,533 were committed in which the offenders sex was unknown. Likewise, 5,334 murders where committed by white offenders, 5,943 were committed by black or black and Hispanic offenders, 273 were committed by offenders of other races, and 4,727 murders were committed by offenders whom race is not known. [12]

A United States Department of Justice report which surveyed homicide statistics between 1974 and 2004 stated that of the crimes surveyed, 52.2% of the offenders were Black, 45.8% were White, and 2% were Other Races. Of the victims in those same crimes, 50.9% were White, 46.9% were Black, and 2.1% were Other Races. The report further stated that "most murders are intraracial" with 86% of White murders committed by Whites, and 94% of Black murders committed by Blacks.[

#21     Jul 9, 2011
  2. What should be noted from this AD is that when blacks kill someone,its usually another black(94 %)

Blacks rob whites more then other blacks but

1. 80 % of the country is white,so from the start the victim is likely to be white

2.Whites have more money then blacks,since financial gain is the purpose of robbery it shouldn't be a surprise that a perp will pick a victim that is likely to have more money

#22     Jul 9, 2011
  3. Wrong, 66% of the country is white, not 80%. Also, 85% of violent interracial crime between blacks and is committed by blacks on whites.

Further, blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

I must say however, that sincerely I appreciate that you're actually debating the topic rather than name calling and running away.

#23     Jul 9, 2011
  4. When blacks commit murder,94 % of the victims are black

When blacks rob whites,the motive is green not white

#24     Jul 9, 2011
  5. Why dont you or that site post stats like this ?

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/fpcseo06.pdf

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#25     Jul 9, 2011
  6. Simply not true. Regardless of how you want to chop and screw it, blacks target whites in violent crimes at 39 TIMES the rate at which whites do blacks. In total, blacks victimize whites even more than they do other blacks. 45% of their violent crime targets whites, and only 43% targets blacks. You have to admit that whatever your theory is about why, that these are staggering and decisive figures. Add to this the discrimination white people face for education, funding, and jobs on top of the disproportionate amount of rape, robbery and murder and tell me, just who is really the 'victim' here? It's a highly legitimate point that has nothing to do with "hate".

#26     Jul 9, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

They don't serve his purpose. Anyway, you know what they say about wrestling with pigs...

Have you read the wiki article on redlining? I just looked at it. Also, were you the one who posted the epigenetics links?

Oh, I found this on CNN this morning:
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/07/08/race.personalized.medicine/index.html

#27     Jul 9, 2011
  8. Certainly and as we've already covered *Federal prosecution* is interested in prosecuting white people, as they've blatantly told their employees. Nothing of national rates for child sex crimes mentioned here.

In any case, yes, child sexual abuse is highly objectionable to white communities and it's much more likely to be reported and prosecuted when it happens within a white community. In communities of color, they are far more tolerant of it, sometimes even accepting it as a "fact of life" and there's more taboo against reporting a friend or family member for it, so it doesn't surprise me at all. Of course, I'd also fully expect figures of local, non federal child sex prosecution to much more accurately reflect reality.

#28     Jul 9, 2011
  9. Again,when blacks kill 94 % of the time they kill another black

When blacks rob,they rob the group that has the most money.When whites rob they do the same.The purpose of robbery is money,not skin color

#29     Jul 9, 2011
  10. Of course the ACTUAL rates of abuse:

Rate of child abuse by race:
    White = 51%
    African American = 25%
    Hispanic = 15%
    American Indian/Alaska Natives = 2%
    Asian/Pacific Islanders = 1%

are more reflective of reality. With whites at 51%, less than their share of the population, and African Americans at 25%, double their share of the population. Very interesting topic, thanks for raising it.

http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/stats.htm

#30     Jul 9, 2011