Attacks On Palestinians To Restart?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by riskfreetrading, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Now that the inauguration is done, I will not be surprised if the genociders army starts bombing Gaza's civilians (particularly from the air).

2. The post is right! israel media are reporting on air strikes on Gaza (immediately after the inauguration as suspected).

Soon lies will come out to explain/justify the strikes.

3. You must be a member of the thiefs group or a supporter of those who stole Pals lands.

You are also a supporter of murders of pal babies, children, women, elderly, and unarmed civilians.

In other words, you support war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by savages.

4. Jpost.com confirming the strikes:

"The strike was the first of the kind since Israel unilaterally implement a cease-fire at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday."

They strike immediately after Obama's inauguration finishes and despite two cease fires!

5. Hamas has an army? You did say genociders right? Thats Hamas i assume you are talking about.

Anyway...dont fool yourself. There are no civilians in gaza...every man, woman and child there is a terrorist. (or at least will be) Its there own fault for supporting hamas. The blood is on their own hands, not Israels.

Now...as my proof of this, here is the situation and ask yourself if you would do the same. Lets say you live in a small town. Nearby is a large town, but that town has a huge army with nuclear capabilities. Now lets say your neighboors have been for years making hate speeches at the big town and launching rockets at that big town every day for years. Are these the kind of people you want to live next too? I gotta say, that if people in my town were launching rockets, I would move out of town. I mean unemployment there is what....40%? (although i have heard as high as 80% but that seems a bit much) So its not like they have some good job they gotta keep. They are poorest of the poor, so its not like they have a load of crap to move. I gotta tell you...if my neighboors were doing these things and i WASNT with them...i would move. If i agreed with there cause, I would stay and support them.

This is how i know they are all terrorist. You should me one gazan that doesnt hate Israel or want its destruction, and i will show you a gazan that doesnt live in gaza.