Attack on ET members beware

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Samson77, May 11, 2004.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Actually, it's been "mentioned" for months. But thank you. It's now the member's responsibility to select what he wants to read and respond to, which is where the responsibility ought to lie.

#51     May 13, 2004

2. Thanks Baron,

I am extremely grateful.:)

There is hope for ET yet folks!

#52     May 13, 2004
  3. Im not kissing his butt or anything but Baron is a smart guy . It is our responsibility as members to give him the right feedback and then he can take the correct steps.

As a previous business owner I know how important customer feedback is.

#53     May 13, 2004
  4. Everest

Everest

I have just been very sick.

#54     May 13, 2004
  5. i agree Sam,

i think he should still ban the offenders though.

all of the arguing and bickering has been sickening.
    atleast delete all of the personal attacks and harassing post.

just my 2 cents.

#55     May 13, 2004
  6. Everest

Everest

And yet earlier in this thread, did we not see this ? :

NihabaAshi :

"Samson77,

Some words of advice.

You've been involved in some threads (TraderBrad and Berserk) that were full of personal attacks, name calling, vugarity, hostility et cetera...

Maybe its time for you to keep a low profile...concentrate on your trading and stop posting personal info about yourself so that those looking for an easy target will stop targeting you.

Re-read some of your posts...

Your constantly challenging people...

This recent post you used the word Morons...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    will come out in full force and try and bash it...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You go on and call members fools.

No offense...your just as guilty as the rest when it comes to attacking other ET members"

I havn't seen any denials???

So basically you agree with him, but want to ban him as well?

This is trading. If you want to do knitting, find a different web site.

#56     May 13, 2004
  7. Steve789

Steve789

allow me to just say this: I have decided NOT to post either anymore because it is a waste of time but I thought your ridiculous attempt to save face deserved a response. So here goes:

I am in no way connected with ANY business of any kind- internet or otherwise except as a professional speculator. I am prepared to swear on a stack of Bibles to that fact if necessary.

Secondly, your berserk thread proved to all who read it exactly what I contended in the beginning of the thread where I stated I did not believe anything you said and that you needed "help." After you came back with some ridiculous, unbelievable story later on, everyone jumped on you and told you to leave ET, etc. Go back and re-read the posts and LEARN from them.

It is because of people like you that I do not wish to participate here. I am going back to lurking because it is much more peaceful.

Thirdly, regarding Harrytrader, if you read HIS thread you'll see he started calling Balda and myself not only "PIGS" but "SNAKES" as well. I never called him anything or insulted him in ANY way prior to that point. In real life he would never do that I assure you!

My advice to you is get yourself a new name here if you wish to stay (although I don't know why) because you are now a laughing stock at best. You and I both know you will NEVER make it as a trader- NEVER in a million years. You are too busy making up lies to buckle down and do what others have already told you to do. But it goes on deaf ears huh?

#57     May 13, 2004
  8. Steve789

Steve789

A quote from progers82:

"who would even want to admit to that and be called a liar and a cheat by all the creeps and thugs on ET. good luck"

See anyone you know?

#58     May 13, 2004
  9. Ahh finally you approach me in a civilized tone and answer.

Admit it you are here in ET for one reason and one reason only and that is to spread hatred and anger !!!

Any reader can search your posts and see this pattern so please spare me with your 2 cents because that is all it is worth to me and even at that price it is to expensive.

Take your anger and bitterness to a place that it will be appreciated ....

I recommend the Jerry Springer Show.

This is a forum for traders and I do not need to defend myself against someone with motives such as yours.

When you grow up and act like a man and are ready to have intelligent conversations with civilized adults then we can talk.

Until then I just feel sorry for you.

#59     May 14, 2004
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Of course, if people don't use the Ignore function, it can't be expected to work.

#60     May 14, 2004