Att-a-Dog Post Your Tripe Here And Give Yannis Back His "Story of Obama" Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 18, 2012.

1. 1) I don't travel much, not particularly fond of it , last time I was near his supposed gym was 6 years ago. If I ever find myself that way again I won't fail to drop by and search him out.

2a)Yeah and you think I'm as gullible as you.
    I'd be open to him paying up front for my time and expenses (with my identity undisclosed).
    (right now I'm booked solid for work until next year except weekends and I've been working them some as well ,that's why I recommended he PM me so as not to miss me.)
    But like I said it's a non-expiring invitation(look it up if you need to brass).

3) I've been bested:D , yeah right. He gives cues that he misunderstands the situation talking about "wagers" and "submission".
    I don't play silly games like they do at his gym.
    Honestly if he were to show up I would view that as an intent to assault me. Were he to actually be foolish enough to do so, that would probably be unfortunate for him.

4) You want ME to STFU, after you've stuck your pointy little nose in the matter?
    :D :D

#51     Sep 19, 2012
  2. Brass

Brass

#52     Sep 19, 2012
  3. That's cute quoting from one of your banned alias's.

Besides the quote fits you perfectly as being "too dumb to die".

#53     Sep 19, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

PT, it's probably time to let it go. We are all not the jerks we portrayed ourselves as the last couple days so let's bury the hatchet and get the discussion back to Obama and not the vehement personal attacks.

I know the likes of brASS would love to stir the pot for their own amusement but try not to fall into his childish trap.

#54     Sep 19, 2012
  5. Quite frankly I don't consider telling it like it is as portraying myself as a jerk.

That's the problem with conservatives these days, they apologize for their convictions and submit to the real jerks.
    ref: romney's supposed last gaffe, telling the truth about the parasite class.

#55     Sep 19, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

I understand your point but, I'll refrain unless I'm personally attacked again. Of course, the liberal point of view deserves the harshest of attack and exposure. The truth will always prevail. Carry on.

#56     Sep 19, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Here's a thought, you mind your own political business and I'll take your sorry ass off my buddy list.

What do say thunderpussy/Gayfly/brASS hole?

#57     Sep 19, 2012