Att-a-Dog Post Your Tripe Here And Give Yannis Back His "Story of Obama" Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 18, 2012.

1. lol yes, you could use the help, Ben Hur. It's almost time for the Early Bird special! Tonight it's creamed corn.

#31     Sep 18, 2012
  2. pspr

pspr

I love creamed corn. But, just pureed prunes for you Att-a-boy.

#32     Sep 18, 2012
  3. ya gotta love it,:D :D

#33     Sep 18, 2012

4. I see no indication that atticus is serious but I'll re-post my last response to him.

#34     Sep 18, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Too skinny.

#35     Sep 18, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

My closet is full of guns. Yours is full of blow up Obama dolls.

#36     Sep 18, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well, at least neither you or I will be voting for Odumbo.

#37     Sep 18, 2012
  8. pspr

pspr

Are you sure the democraps aren't going to bus in Canadians to vote?

#38     Sep 18, 2012
  9. #39     Sep 18, 2012
  10. Haven't heard back from the person who PM'd me, so I'll just go ahead an post my response.

OK, I just responded to a personal Message. I won't say from whom, but if the person who sent it cares to comment, that would be great.

To my friend Atticus. I really think this whole thread is getting or has already gotten out of hand. I would ask, as a friend and sponsor on ET, to just ignore and put this to rest. I know you, your history, and physical abilities. But this is not anything that anyone can actually win overall. You might easily win the battle, but at what cost?. I don't know much about Phoenix, and I'm sure he's tough as well. Please, both of you, just let this go, OK.

FWIW, I post as me, and just me. I think the person who sent me the PM appreciates that too. I really just don't think there is any "edge" going forward with this heightened animosity.

Again, FWIW,

Don

#40     Sep 18, 2012