Atleast Obama has a very clear understanding of the type of losers voting for him.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Sep 4, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

Atleast Obama is honest about exactly the kind of losers who represent his base. Im surprised they didnt feature Obama doing bong hits with the choom squad longing for the good old days.

Dems Promote Convention By Having "Barack" Call Stoners

[​IMG]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/h7O_ADbgQ8k?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In a web ad produced by Obama's campaign, the President dials up Kal Penn -- in character as Kumar the stoner -- to see if he's "on board" to support him this year.

"Hey, this is Barack," Obama says after he dialed Kumar on the phone. "Listen, I need to know if you're on board. Okay, good. Because I'm counting on you, everybody is. We have to get this right. So there is a lot at stake here. Just remember I am trusting you on this and I'll see you there."

The video then jumps to Kumar sitting on the couch with his stoner buddy, Harold.

"Who was that? It sounded intense," Harold said.

"It was the president," a stoned Kumar said while watching cartoons.

The video, from the Obama campaign, is entitled "Watch the 2012 Democratic National Convention Live on BarackObama.com."

2. Ricter

Ricter

Shrug. We have "man rode dinosaurs" people voting for Romney.

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What does that even mean?

4. Brass

Brass

You know what it means.

5. According to wikipedia, most modern scientists believe that birds are dinosaurs.

[​IMG]

Why are liberals so anti-science?

6. Mercor

Mercor

Are you referring to the Flintstones?
    Enough with the stoner stuff.

7. Mercor

Mercor

You talked before about SNL.
    Would they ever do a skit with Obama in the Presidential Limo chooming with Hillary, Biden and Pelousi?

What you will see is Clint being satirized.

8. Ricter

Ricter

No, I'm referring to people like you who think man and the dinosaurs were coexistent.

9. There really are two nations in the USA - the liberals and the conservatives. I've experienced it as I've traveled around on engineering contracts. The liberal states are the most livable, but ironically the people seem the most ashamed and afraid. No one is ashamed or afraid in the South, but you can't just start talking big ideas around there and expect to get any response. And the women....... :D I grew up in liberal Oregon and it took me at least a year to adjust to how beautiful the women in Alabama were.