Atlanta Traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Miragers, Jul 20, 2006.

1. We're gonna eat at an airport?.. I guess as long as the food is good, i dont mind.

--

just an idea..but if this place has wi-fi, maybe you can show off your trading skills on your laptop or something.

#51     Dec 12, 2006

2. They have great hamburgers. Sort of a country club airport. Private planes etc. Easy in, easy out.

Doubt if I am coming.

John

#52     Dec 12, 2006
  3. I'll be there at 11:30. I'll tell whoever is working that if someone confesses to be a daytrader, point them to where I'm at.

I prefer the enclosed patio, but if the playground is full of kids, I may sit inside to avoid them. Kidinrestaurantophobia.

-John

#53     Dec 12, 2006
  4. 2mnytrdz

2mnytrdz

See you there.

#54     Dec 12, 2006
  5. I'm gonna need someone's phone number in case I'm gonna be late or something.. It's going to take at least 2hrs for me to get down there.

#55     Dec 12, 2006
  6. Surdo

Surdo

Why don't you fly there since you are going for a hamburger in an Airport!

#56     Dec 12, 2006
  7. I'm serious, if I cant get into contact with anyone..i'm not going to come down.

#57     Dec 12, 2006
  8. Nice meeting both of you. We'll have to do it again sometime.

-jmjatlanta

#58     Dec 13, 2006
  9. Yes, I agree. I'll just have to leave earlier next time. Jfic, and Miragers...where were you guys?.

Next time, can we pick a place in Down town Atlanta?.. It would be closer to I-20, if you guys dont mind.

cm69

#59     Dec 13, 2006
  10. 2mnytrdz

2mnytrdz

It was great meeting you guys as well. We'll have to meet at a time when we aren't as busy.
    See you all later.

#60     Dec 13, 2006